Stephen Carr

Golfmag

Sorry, this isn't very interesting but I couldn't find the thread about seeing Toon players. I was playing golf at Forest of Arden today, near Coventry and who should be mooching around the Golf Shop? The one and only Stephen Carr!! Looking pretty toned I have to say. Has he got a new Club yet? Didn't really want to ask him.......

Sorry, this isn't very interesting but I couldn't find the thread about seeing Toon players. I was playing golf at Forest of Arden today, near Coventry and who should be mooching around the Golf Shop? The one and only Stephen Carr!! Looking pretty toned I have to say. Has he got a new Club yet? Didn't really want to ask him.......

Why didn't you just hang around and see?

Guest cfhpantera27

obviously in the golf shop to find a new club.... :boomboom:

You must have been quite eagle-eyed to spot him. I expected that he'd be looking quite rough as it must take a lot of drive to stay in shape when you're not putting on a football top every week.

I'll get my coat.