Sven will only accept a club with Champions League prospects

Guest Invicta_Toon

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Oh aye coz clubs with champions league football always sack their managers.

He is a nutter, hope to god Fred does not lure him here with a pie and a hooker.

:lol:

I think we have the players capable of qualifying for Europe. There's potential in our backline, despite how shite it is at the moment. O'Neill is one of the best managers in the business at turning bad players into good players; prime example: Matty Elliott. We've got two or three Matty Elliott originals back there at the moment. :lol:

Currently being paid £13,000 off the F.A

PER DAY!!!!!

While sitting around doing nowt.

So nothing has really changed, at least when he's caught with his winky in someone its not their problem anymore.

Currently being paid £13,000 off the F.A

PER DAY!!!!!

While sitting around doing nowt.

So nothing has really changed, at least when he's caught with his winky in someone its not their problem anymore.

Sven certainly won this game of life.

Lock, stock the fuking lot.

There's no chance of anyone that intelligent wanting to work for Fat Freddy. He can get high wages elsewhere.

aye we should get that Adam Crozier bloke in from the Post Office to pay Sven 4.5m quid a year

Sven is actually a very good manager at club level, I doubt we can get much better to come here.

somebody who wins Serie A and a european trophy is no mug. I think we could get him, but I'm not sure if I would want him. Its a tricky business, we have had track record managers, and managers like the current one who understands the club, not forgetting Bobby Robson who did as well.

I don't think Sven has the personality that fans want from a Newcastle manager, and basically, if he is the wrong kind of person, then he HAS to win or fans turn on him, which Roeder is finding out, and Dalglish too in spite of the fact that he had the track record to suggest he could have been given more time.

I'm not saying that I agree with this outlook, just that this is the way it is. Whoever the manager is he has to have his heart in the job or the club, we have been down the road of appointing managers who don't have this and paid the price.

Sven is actually a very good manager at club level, I doubt we can get much better to come here.

somebody who wins Serie A and a european trophy is no mug. I think we could get him, but I'm not sure if I would want him. Its a tricky business, we have had track record managers, and managers like the current one who understands the club, not forgetting Bobby Robson who did as well.

I don't think Sven has the personality that fans want from a Newcastle manager, and basically, if he is the wrong kind of person, then he HAS to win or fans turn on him, which Roeder is finding out, and Dalglish too in spite of the fact that he had the track record to suggest he could have been given more time.

I'm not saying that I agree with this outlook, just that this is the way it is. Whoever the manager is he has to have his heart in the job or the club, we have been down the road of appointing managers who don't have this and paid the price.

I'd be more than happy for results to come first, then performances can come afterwards, as at the end of the day we are in a results business, only a lot of people believe we should also be turning over teams week in week out.

I'd love Sven here, but it would have to be with a bit of money behind him. I think there'd be a marked improvement if he came in, but to have a major effect, he'd need his own players. That's not to say he needs to have money just to be a success because look at what he achieved with Gothenburg & Benfica, not just domestically, but also on a European stage.

I'd love Sven here, but it would have to be with a bit of money behind him. I think there'd be a marked improvement if he came in, but to have a major effect, he'd need his own players. That's not to say he needs to have money just to be a success because look at what he achieved with Gothenburg & Benfica, not just domestically, but also on a European stage.

If there was a well-funded takeover he's the kind of guy new ownership might bring in.

Guest optimistic nit

We've got Champions League prospects. Well, we would do with a better manager.

And better chairman.. And better coaches.. And better players..