Sven in secret meeting with Kia Joorbachian's people. (West Ham bloke).

Parky

It has come to my attention that Sven and Kia (the Tevez and Mascharino deal bloke), had a secret meeting in London yesterday.

Link to come.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1931750,00.html

I have a feeling it could be on.

"Sven-Goran Eriksson's advisers last night denied he was being lined up for the manager's job at West Ham United after it emerged that the former England coach had dinner on Sunday with two figures central to Kia Joorabchian's potential takeover of the club."

It's a funny old world. :lol:

I know a bit about the Israeli, he is worth a fair bit and a very astute businessman. I think they are looking at the Olympic stadium project as a poss home for the Hammers.

It's a funny old world. :lol:

I know a bit about the Israeli, he is worth a fair bit and a very astute businessman. I think they are looking at the Olympic stadium project as a poss home for the Hammers.

Well you know there's got to be an angle.  It's not because they're all loveable cockneys, and there's nothing Eli Wallach likes more than a plate of jellied eels and a chorus of I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles.  Or maybe he was a member of the Intercity Firm in his youth?

Sven Goran Eriksson would get us, aswell as plenty other clubs in this division, into Europe. He's got a cracking record as a club manager. If Roeder were to go (highly doubtful at this point i know), i'd be pleased if we got him.

It's a good angle. I've got his e-mail somewhere, perhaps I should recommend a club closer to our hearts?? blueeek.gif

It's only a matter of time before some numpty says "Be careful what you wish for" as if they have a clue what they're talking about.

Better than FF surely??!

No way, I have it on good authority he's the 5th best chairman ever. 

Oh go on then, I'll give this fella a go, just as long as I can get on Sky Sports outside SJP and say "Wur gannu win the league noo man"!!!!!

I would want a highly paid PR role in exchange mind. tongue.gif

Too much temptation, you've got whistle blowing in your blood.  You'd not be able to resist blowing the lid off some scandal or other

I would bring clarity, drive and inspiration to the masses, I would take no prisoners.....I would have a huge black chair and a tiny desk. :lol:

....don't forget the large expense account and the secretary called Tracey