Fittest Player To Wear Black and White !!

kane2005

Jonas Gutierrez , after going down to coventry and watching a first half performance like we did , I was thinking it was going to be a 4-0 , 5-0 to us score , wasnt to be but was very good for the neutral.

Jonas , has to be the fittest player since I was born , I have seen playing for the toon , people liken him to Ginola , but I think they are completley different , Jonas has the engine to run all day and does ALOT of hard wark defending aswell , I have a feeling this lad is going to become a cult hero.

The amount of spiderman masks seem to be cropping up all over the shop at games aswell , one lad who was with about 5/6 others bought some tinned party foam stuff and was spraying it about as spiderman , Jonas gave him a slight smile.

Who do you think Newcastles fittest player is , and is there anyone who has been fitter than him in a black and white shirt in the past?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I suppose its how you define fit

If you define it as cardiovascularly fit its Jonas/Milner

If you define it as speed/power fitness its Martins

If you define it as agility/flexibilty fitness its probably Given

Is this fittest as in stamina etc? or fittest as in you would love to eat your dinner off of their pert, clenched buttocks?

Just wondering.

:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:http://www.goodluckdeluxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/alan-shearer.jpg

Keegan called Milner a fantastic athlete and he is bang on, Jonas is a fit lad yes but can he keep it up game after game as Milner does..

Keegan also said something about Jonas returning the best beep test result he'd ever seen. That's a pretty big call...