James Milner joins Aston Villa - £12m!

Ally
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There has obviously been something going on behind the scene. The club will have been aware of the situation for a long time now, i'm confident we will have a plan in place.

On another note, hopefully this will give Enrique his chance..... moving Jonas to the right and Charles on the left.

Pretty obvious iyam that we've informed him that we've no intention of selling him and he's just decided to try force it through. Nowt to get angry about really, this kind of thing will be going on all the time as the window draws to a close.

Don't let him leave until we have a replacement. Get SWP in or someone of that calibre then let him fuck off to whatever shithole of a club he wants to go to provided they pay every penny that we want for him.

Maybe Milner has heard that we have made a WOW signing that hasnt been made public yet who just happens to be a right winger and so he decided he doesnt want to sit on the bench anymore?

:snod: :lol:

not bothered tbh.....delighted if we get 9m for him but maybe we can ask a bit more for him seeing how he`s English and all ;)

I assume he`s off to Villa then but he`s not going to get in ahead of their current wingers Agbonlahor and Young?

Agbonlahor's not a winger and doesn't play there at all these days. Young is a left winger. We've no right side at all.

All this talk about MON tapping up is a bit presumptuous anyway.

It was said that he wanted a pay rise. Maybe he asked for it, he said no, and he put a transfer request in?

Incidentally, the main thing that differentiates this and Barry's situation is that Milner has slapped a transfer request in. Barry didn't.

may take 8mill + Milner for Barry, they knocked back 15mill off Liverpool, wanted 18mill. We should try it you never know, if MON wants to butt fk Milner that much he may take it.

Barry would never come though.

may take 8mill + Milner for Barry, they knocked back 15mill off Liverpool, wanted 18mill. We should try it you never know, if MON wants to butt fk Milner that much he may take it.

This is the sort of deal that dreams are made of. I'd quite happily give them 10 and Milner, Barry would be perfect for us.

Maybe Milner has heard that we have made a WOW signing that hasnt been made public yet who just happens to be a right winger and so he decided he doesnt want to sit on the bench anymore?

WOW jokes got old about a decade ago

Villa fans seem happy

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=43655&sid=57b30174bee692e646c9ee0b7e2b256e

"fecking brilliant - break the bank MON - OUTSTANDING TALENT"

"yup, if they want £9m lets fax the bid across now, and get him done and dusted to present to the fans tomorrow"

"Lets see what happens before we all get excited. Fantastic news as it is obvious he wants to come to a bigger club;-0 but the offer has to be accepted first."

Villa fans seem happy

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=43655&sid=57b30174bee692e646c9ee0b7e2b256e

"fecking brilliant - break the bank MON - OUTSTANDING TALENT"

"yup, if they want £9m lets fax the bid across now, and get him done and dusted to present to the fans tomorrow"

"Lets see what happens before we all get excited. Fantastic news as it is obvious he wants to come to a bigger club;-0 but the offer has to be accepted first."

They obviously like him more than we do, so win-win for all.

Already anticipating the reception the bastard will get when Villa come to SJP this season.

I can see Mike Ashley bending Villa over here. Milner isn't leaving for a cut-price fee, don't worry about that.

Personally I think Ashley will refuse to sell until a replacement has been signed - and if someone suitable isn't found then young Jimmy will stay. Ashley might be inexperienced, but I think his he can be bloody-minded when he feels wronged...