The PANIC! Thread

Coxaux

http://techzoogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/panic%20button.jpg

ZOMFG!

Only five days left and our squad is still paper thin and on top of that Milner's leaving!

Keegan's comments clearly indicate all is not well behind the scenes!

There's only one thing left to do...

PANIC!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I still think we'll bring a couple in but we're cutting it very fine if we want to convince clubs to sell quality players.

That's on the back of Keegan's comments in the Journal rather than the Milner stuff btw.

Not all that bothered. I have confidence that we'll get at least a couple more in before the window closes.

Aside from that, I think we'll be okay for a top 10 finish even if we sign nobody. Squad doesn't look that thin at all once we get Martins and/or Viduka back. (Aside from there being no cover in the fullback positions)

I won't panic before we sell nile ranger TBH.

If Nile Ranger ever leaves Tyneside, Kevin Keegan needs to be put in the comfy chair.

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/linus/photos/noparrot/spanish8.jpg

Yes, I've just watched a Monthy Python DVD and have a slight obsession with the comfy chair.

Anything that allows Enrique to play and moves Zog up is fine by me. I think we already have good wing players in house. We might need to sign some cover, but the exit of Milner should put an emphasis on how thin we are in CM.

We absolutely need a healthy, reliable, non psychotic player there.

I´m nervous. Really had a feeling this would be a season where it would be fun watching Newcastle play but now I am not so sure, injuries will crush us.

don't be daft, hardly any clubs have bought players or spent money, and deals take time these days and can't be done in 5 days, plus there's 5 days left which is more than enough time to close a deal...

???