Arsenal (a) 30/08/08 5:30ko (Setanta)

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

..................................Given..............................

Beye.............Colo....................Tayls..................Jose

Geremi.........Butt...................Guthrie..................Zog

.........................................Jonas.........................

.............................Owen..........................................

Arsenal 1-1 NUFC

Adebayor.......Zog

Its going to be that 11 no matter what, its only the formation that will differ, I went for mine just have 2 men sitting infront of the back four, if we can get a draw I will be happy.

With Guthrie and Butt sitting back protecting the defence means Jonas can work his magic in the middle and we all know he will work his arse off to help out those behind him, I think its the best formation to be able to keep it tight and maybe nick 1. The Geremi and Owen combination seems to wrok, Zoggy looks on fire when he gets his chance to play in a more forward position too.

----------Given

Beye--Tayl---Colo---Enri

------Guth-----Butt

--Gere---Jonas----Zoggy

-----------Owen

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dont forget Arsenal play tonight therefore have less recovery time, and as they have a big injury list themselves they wont be able to afford to rest anyone

They aren't in the best shape either. I fancy us to get a point if Owen starts, which I'm pretty certain he will.

We won't miss Milner at all.

He usually plays well against Arsenal.

Well I'm sure Zog or Jonas can play well against Arsenal, but maybe do it a bit quicker.