SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Mucky01

Ian Wright was on the radio saying the agent quoted is not his sons agent and if he met him would rip his head off – presumably this is in response to the quotes regarding the dodgy set up at MCFC, surely he would only care about this if it could blow the MCFC deal?

Ian Wright was on the radio saying the agent quoted is not his sons agent and if he met him would rip his head off – presumably this is in response to the quotes regarding the dodgy set up at MCFC, surely he would only care about this if it could blow the MCFC deal?

That doesn't make any sense. How could pointing out the obvious blow the deal?

he's a cheating little cunt, lots of pace, little effort, not the type you want at all when the chips are downnic

in our current predicament i'd have him here in a shot though. Prefer Valencia or Larsson though

What about Joaquin?

A bit of a gamble but a good player nonetheless.

I dont think it's a gamble tbh, we'd probably pay for him what certain clubs would pay for Milner. And Joaquin is twice the player, in any league

What about Joaquin?

I dont think it's a gamble tbh, we'd probably pay for him what certain clubs would pay for Milner. And Joaquin is twice the player, in any league

Luque?

What about Joaquin?

Luque?

no deal

It is just unbelievable how that s*** club can get so many players :rant:

This is getting to depressing. Really hope something can happen soon. We wont last long with this paper thin squad. We are already in some trouble.