SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've heard Larsson's on £4k per week in the Championship.

He would gladly take the wages Milner is currently on, as he certainly won't be on anythng close to that.

So we could potentially get a player who is clearly better and just as good a pro for less money and less wages, who is also prem experienced.

Hopefully this is what we have been working on in the last week with Birmingham. Their signing of Owusu-Abeyie gave me huge hope, and thankfully they are going pretty well at the moment. I think it is a very good possibility, and I would be ecstatic.

Milner would be an absolute afterthought if we signed Larsson.

i don't think it's clear.

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

I will be proved right and you will all be proved very wrong. It's a joke to compare the two players, it really is. Have you not seen him play or something?

Patience.

yes i have seen both players play,and my guess is most prem managers have aswell and most would want milner instead of larsson.

Joker.

He would gladly take the wages Milner is currently on, as he certainly won't be on anythng close to that.

So we could potentially get a player who is clearly better and just as good a pro for less money and less wages, who is also prem experienced.

Hopefully this is what we have been working on in the last week with Birmingham. Their signing of Owusu-Abeyie gave me huge hope, and thankfully they are going pretty well at the moment. I think it is a very good possibility, and I would be ecstatic.

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

I will be proved right and you will all be proved very wrong. It's a joke to compare the two players, it really is. Have you not seen him play or something?

Patience.

yes i have seen both players play,and my guess is most prem managers have aswell and most would want milner instead of larsson.

Joker.

liverpool wanted milner,villa bid at  least 8mill....why don't they buy the "superior" larsson for less and on less wages..those mugs eh?

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

Patience.

Joker.

liverpool wanted milner,villa bid at  least 8mill....why don't they buy the "superior" larsson for less and on less wages..those mugs eh?

the 'such and such a manager bought him therefore he must be good' type argument is almost always terrible and this case is no exception.

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

Patience.

Joker.

the 'such and such a manager bought him therefore he must be good' type argument is almost always terrible and this case is no exception.

didn't say "must" be good but used there actions to back up my own eyes.

Suprised he would move backwards like that. Pompey or Everton would have been a much better bet.

City arguably have a better team now and those 2 are skint.

Hart

Corluka Richards Dunne Ball

SWP Johnson Kompany Petrov

Elano Jo

Guest Gh0StFaC3

Hart

Elano Jo

Ain't Kompany a centre back like?

City have taken out a loan to buy new players and still owe loads on the ones they bought last year.  They must be very confident of getting the extra investment into the club as they are taking a huge risk otherwise.

Debts?

Well... Thaksin still has some cash which are not frozen yet...

In any case, he is on a limited liability but Manchester City isn't... however if all goes wrong, Thaksin can always look to sell and buyers will clear the debts or City could do a Leeds!

Hart

Elano Jo

Ain't Kompany a centre back like?

Can play both, Hughes bought him to play DM

City have taken out a loan to buy new players and still owe loads on the ones they bought last year.  They must be very confident of getting the extra investment into the club as they are taking a huge risk otherwise.

Every club in the league have taken out loans to buy players.

Apparently City are giving him £80k a week  :idiot2:

No wonder why Milner's after an improved contract then!

Jokes again...

If I have 1/10 the ability of Milner, maybe I will get...

5k quid a week

that makes 20k quid a month

and 240k quid a year

That's not bad for me if you ask me... : D

Guest Mucky01

Apparently City are giving him £80k a week  :idiot2:

Probably what he was on at Chelski, most players if they are moved on by bigger clubs insist on the new club matching their existing contracts or want to be compensated by the selling club for their loss of contracted earnings.

This is why it is rather pointless fans expecting their clubs to sign players from the ‘top 4’ unless they are spending recklessly like MCFC, or historically NUFC: Duff, Smith, Geremi, etc.

If SWP is on a £80k p.w. contract at a fee of £9m that’ll add up to £25.64million it will cost MCFC!!!!!!

– and bare in mind he’s hardly played football in the last few years!

Neither do i...

Well I hope we sign him.

Patience.

Joker.

But we all know Milner's not worth anywhere near that money, so what does that say for Liverpool and Villa's judgement?