Replace Milner with ?

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Put the money towards the best attacking central midfielder we can attract.

SWP could play both roles, although I'm not sure he's a genuine winger. Him or Larsson would both do me.

I thought there was supposed to be money available if the right player became available either way, so the possible sale of one player shouldn't affect our chances of getting a player in for another position, should it?

I thought there was supposed to be money available if the right player became available either way, so the possible sale of one player shouldn't affect our chances of getting a player in for another position, should it?

Yeah there's supposed to be money available. My point was more that I think Butt needs replacing before Milner.

Yeah there's supposed to be money available. My point was more that I think Butt needs replacing before Milner.

Fair enough, but I would have thought we could try and replace Butt on top of attracting a suitable replacement for Milner. We're short in numbers as it is, and as far as I am concerned only one of our players is completely dispensable (you know who).

Fair enough, but I would have thought we could try and replace Butt on top of attracting a suitable replacement for Milner. We're short in numbers as it is, and as far as I am concerned only one of our players is completely dispensable (you know who).

Oh we certainly need players, this Milner thing hasn't really changed anything in my view. I've been saying that since the news came out.

Someone who can beat a full-back for pace, can take a corner/cross without hitting the first man, and can shape to shoot in less than five seconds, so it doesn't look completely obvious and make blocking easier.

Someone who can beat a full-back for pace, can take a corner/cross without hitting the first man, and can shape to shoot in less than five seconds, so it doesn't look completely obvious and make blocking easier.

Heh, this.

SWP was quality under KK at City. Maybe he'd want to work under him again.

If not SWP then Valencia.

Tbh though, we're not that stuck for another RM considering Jonas is with us.....and plus, we've got you Kazenga Lua Lua coming through the ranks and he looks class.

I think we should maybe try and splash out on someone like Diego.

Id prefer not to lose Jimmy though...