My New Website

StevieBoi

Hi everyone,

I've created a website for my football team and was wondering if people would give their opinion on it

www.bellonthegreensundayfc.com

I think the initial club badge is a bit rubbish, but im no good with photoshop!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5028/badge2gz3.th.jpg

Can somebody have a bash at making it look more professional for me?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi everyone,

I've created a website for my football team and was wondering if people would give their opinion on it

www.bellonthegreensundayfc.com

I think the initial club badge is a bit rubbish, but im no good with photoshop!

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/5028/badge2gz3.th.jpg

Can somebody have a bash at making it look more professional for me?

Cheers,

Steve

Help forum?

It's a good job you've put one of those fucking annoying no right-click pop-up scripts on there, I was just about to steal all of your precious content.

;D ;D

It's a good job you've put one of those f***ing annoying no right-click pop-up scripts on there, I was just about to steal all of your precious content.

;D ;D

Lol  :laugh: second time ive heard that! It seemed like a good idea at the time! I'l remove it, saves anymore comments

Nice and easy to navigate. The images are a bit pixelated at the bottom though and fuzzy.

If you need any help with photoshop im willing help ya :thup:

I'm not sure if anything can be done with those images, unless you have any ideas that can help!

Nice and easy to navigate. The images are a bit pixelated at the bottom though and fuzzy.

If you need any help with photoshop im willing help ya :thup:

I'm not sure if anything can be done with those images, unless you have any ideas that can help!

Was thinking you have the ideas i implement them :razz:

get rid of the sideways scrolling text bar. They're absolutely diabolical.

On the player tables, you need the header text either to align center, or add in some cellpadding. This is as the text is touching the table border.

Its a decent attempt at a side.

If i was you, I'd make a CSS file and ensure you stick to the fonts, sizes, colours you define in that 1 sheet. Makes things alot easier to keep consistent. This may not be worthwhile for the site you've already created, more of a general hint. Thats if you're not already using css.

If i was you, I'd make a CSS file and ensure you stick to the fonts, sizes, colours you define in that 1 sheet. Makes things alot easier to keep consistent. This may not be worthwhile for the site you've already created, more of a general hint. Thats if you're not already using css.

he is already using it.. even the navigation is done with an <ul> which is really nice..

not bad at all, my friend.. clear and simple, although I'd play around with the colors a bit and make the rounded angles of the header and the content area a bit smaller

if you need any help, let me know..

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4394/logovc4.png

How about something like the above for your banner (but obviously a bit less shit), so you can then use the homepage for actual content?