I Know This Dimwit From The Darkside.

Crumpy Gunt

Mark sent 28/08/2008 00:04:

ever felt the balance of power is changing hands?,,believe it my friend,,,we still havn`t signed our big boy,,,,,,wonder who it is?,,,,,,

He's feckin deluded - honest. I'll keep you all updated with his grandeurs of delusion as some are top notch.

ever felt the balance of power is changing hands?,,believe it my friend,,,we still havn`t signed our big boy,,,,,,wonder who it is?,,,,,,[/i]

Someone who doesn't use up their weekly allocation of commas in place of fucking full stops? Someone who - despite being repeatedly leathered in the face whilst heading a ball of 1.1 atm - doesn't find it appropriate to put two commas after a question mark? Tool :aww:

ever felt the balance of power is changing hands?,,believe it my friend,,,we still havn`t signed our big boy,,,,,,wonder who it is?,,,,,,[/i]

Someone who doesn't use up their weekly allocation of commas in place of fucking full stops? Someone who - despite being repeatedly leathered in the face whilst heading a ball of 1.1 atm - doesn't find it appropriate to put two commas after a question mark? Tool :aww:

:lol:

Guest Gh0StFaC3

Chopra:  Oi man ye slut, stop gannin on that bloody TV show or you will be gettin a fuckin back-hand.  Thats it, Am off to sportin chance!..."

mackems.gif  ;D  :clap:

Mark says:

see milners jumped ship eh

alan says:

£10m+  cracking business. We sell ordinary you buy it.

Mark says:

he was your 2nd best player,,,,,,,,,,,,,fact

Short and sweet this afternoon.

He'll be in full force tonight when the Carling gets a grip. Be ready for some gripping stuff...

Mark sent 28/08/2008 00:04:,,believe it my friend,,,we still havn`t signed our big boy,,,,,,wonder who it is?,,,,,,

Blatantly have

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3347/andyreidsunderland20086cd6.jpg

Mark sent 28/08/2008 00:04:

ever felt the balance of power is changing hands?,,believe it my friend,,,we still havn`t signed our big boy,,,,,,wonder who it is?,,,,,,

He's feckin deluded - honest. I'll keep you all updated with his grandeurs of delusion as some are top notch.

Blatently Stephen Carr

Anyone who uses commas like should be shot.

:iamatwat:

So I missed out a word!  I was angry. :D

i know.  just having a bit of fun is all.  but then i thought was he using slang?  e.g.  anyone who uses commas, like, should be shot.  :aww:

Guest optimistic nit
:lol: i was told milner's our second best player today. he's going to need to be replaced, but thats crazzy shit.