Thimothee Atouba to sign?

Guest hindu times

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would maybe mean that me have gone in for another LB?

or he had 2nd thoughts

tends to go against our ' must want to play for the club ' wishes

ermmm are you slow in normal life??

you said he's a good left back to which i replied "yeh he's a good player but ridicuulously eratic". I then said the exact same thing i'm saying now.

Even in my posts on this thread you would see that i made a point in saying he's bad at LEFT BACK. I also stated that he had good games for us at left mid. If i said he was a s*** player, you'd have a point but as usual, your point is invalid.

KD man, no point upsetting yourself and getting overexcited. If he signs he will soon enough be on the pitch for us and then everyone will see for themselvs what sort of player he is.

What I know for certain is that he is not a terrible left back ... neither is he the best in the world though, but he is very capable and a solid option for us. He is neither a shit player as someone else on here says.

We'll see soon enough.

Guest Chubby Jason

This is the guy that got Bobby Robson sacked and in turn lead to big GS being appointed and the club going from Champions League to shit relegation fodder.  :angry:

No doubt he knew what he was doing when he scored that goal...unbelievably vincidtive if you ask me. Now he's coming back to bring the club down from the inside, just like saggy face Redknapp did at Southampon. MARK MY WORDS

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

This is the guy that got Bobby Robson sacked and in turn lead to big GS being appointed and the club going from Champions League to shit relegation fodder.  :angry:

No doubt he knew what he was doing when he scored that goal...unbelievably vincidtive if you ask me. Now he's coming back to bring the club down from the inside, just like saggy face Redknapp did at Southampon. MARK MY WORDS

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

???

Transfer has taken a twist apparently. According to Hamburg's press officer Atouba was due to fly to England for a medical but instead surprisingly turned up at the training ground and has been included into the squad for tomorrow's match now.

Of course it could be that he was never actually coming here in the first place !

Not what Hamubrg's website is saying.

"If times like to know what the reason is not why he traveled to England and instead was at HSV.

For me it sounds at first as if the attitude Atouba "Leckt my butt, I remain. I will not go."

I mean, if there is a major private sector reason, why not Atouba flew to Newcastle, he would not HSV driven training.

Sounds in any case very strange the whole. Confused"

Post on one of their forums :lol:

Guest elbee909

"If times like to know what the reason is not why he traveled to England and instead was at HSV.

For me it sounds at first as if the attitude Atouba "Leckt my butt, I remain. I will not go."

I mean, if there is a major private sector reason, why not Atouba flew to Newcastle, he would not HSV driven training.

Sounds in any case very strange the whole. Confused"

Post on one of their forums :lol:

Makes more sense than some of the newbs here who are competing to sound the most old and cynical recently.

Not what Joey Barton needs right now either, given the history of blood shed by him already at the expense of Attouba. ;)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_2330226,00.html

Wasn't the only charge of violent conduct he had from the FA either.

that was some while ago. surely his defence team can put his liverpool city centre adventure down to the knock on the head he received off atouba.