Koreans, sex and rubber dolls

Guest Invicta_Toon

• 2 years later...

shit man. i read the article 3 times to see where vic came into the scenario and was just about to post for a clue.

kazeiro...what you doing trolling about in 2006 anyway......or were you searching sex,rubber and dolls ?

shit man. i read the article 3 times to see where vic came into the scenario and was just about to post for a clue.

kazeiro...what you doing trolling about in 2006 anyway......or were you searching sex,rubber and dolls ?

The latter, obviously.

Was also just looking through the posts in gen chat with 0 replies to them. :pow:

s*** man. i read the article 3 times to see where vic came into the scenario and was just about to post for a clue.

The latter, obviously.

Was also just looking through the posts in gen chat with 0 replies to them. :pow:

crikey i think i'll have a few of them

s*** man. i read the article 3 times to see where vic came into the scenario and was just about to post for a clue.

The latter, obviously.

10 of them, to be precise. I'm amazed the "create your own Simpsons character" thread of yours went by without any replies tbh.

The latter, obviously.

10 of them, to be precise. I'm amazed the "create your own Simpsons character" thread of yours went by without any replies tbh.

was that me ?

linky please.

The latter, obviously.

was that me ?

linky please.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,37126.0.html

The latter, obviously.

was that me ?

linky please.

wow...i have no recollection of that what so ever.

The latter, obviously.

was that me ?

linky please.

Must've been during your 'Lost Years' period.

The latter, obviously.

was that me ?

linky please.

Must've been during your 'Lost Years' period.

ongoing

The latter, obviously.

How?

The latter, obviously.

How?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/board,16.0/sort,replies.html

You're really poo. :laugh:

The latter, obviously.

How?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/board,16.0/sort,replies.html

You're really poo. :laugh:

I've come to terms with it and have become inquisitive .