All you have to do is hear him talk...

Alberto2005

:smitten:  :smitten:

Keegan of course, from a few hours of uncertainty he comes out and tells us all how it is, Milner's gone for an incredible fee, he reveals we've got 5 players in line and is hoping to secure 3/4 of them and the meeting midweek was great. what more do people want? After tomorrows game we will have played two of the top four away from home and may be still unbeaten, I haven't been so excited about a season since Robson was in charge  :celb: Not forgetting that Ashely brought KK back and if he hadn't then I seriously doubt we would be in the position we're in currently, it's clear he's made the funds available KK needs to strengthen the squad as he wishes, we all saw the football we were playing at the back end of last season with that squad, just think  how good it will be at the end of the transfer window? Things are getting better and better... lets enjoy it while it lasts  O0

As I said in the owen thread:

you know what, I'd love to give KK a big hug

so glad hes back, hes just a refreshingly honest guy who knows and loves the club and is truly determined to take us to where we want to be

he's a man whose passion matches our own, or even exceeds it. I'm always goin to be chippin in to these KK threads coz the guy is a legend.

was just thinking the same thing. The bloke just fills you with total confidence and excitment. No wonder players love playing for him. I get excited just watching a 10 minute press confrence. Just so happy this window is nearly closed and we can get on wth the football. wouldnt be suprised if we sign someone before tomorrows game too. Confidence booster and all..  :shifty:

Guest shagthefluff

lets hope all the negative wankers watch that interview and be patient-something alot of our fans could with

Guest Phil K

lets hope all the negative wankers watch that interview and be patient-something alot of our fans could with

They say "talk is cheap"

Always some fooled though

Just got home from work and I've now listened to Keegan... was very assuring to hear what he said, just hope we do see 4 to 5 of these players arrive at the club and they all are of the quality Keegan is suggesting that he will only sign.

Is anyone who was having doubts feeling much better?

Afar, curious to know what you think of this video.

Just got home from work and I've now listened to Keegan... was very assuring to hear what he said, just hope we do see 4 to 5 of these players arrive at the club and they all are of the quality Keegan is suggesting that he will only sign.

Lets wait and see if anything happens.

And if something happens, lets hope it was (really) worth waiting for.

When I was a little boy, I used to believe in heroes.  I used to believe what they said, as much as what they did.

I have grown up since then.

I haven't seen it yet, won't be able to watch it till I get home from work in about 5 hours. But some of the quotes taken from it sound pretty good. Looking forward to watching it.

Lets wait and see if anything happens.

And if something happens, lets hope it was (really) worth waiting for.

When I was a little boy, I used to believe in heroes.  I used to believe what they said, as much as what they did.

I have grown up since then.

I am waiting to see what happens, no need to suggest that I need to really.  And as I said, "I hope" Keegan does get the mentioned numbers in and that they are of the quality he claims to only want come in.

As for your little boy story, care to elaborate on how that is relevant to my post?

Guest fraser

Wahey, yet another "Keegan is great" thread.

Is this a comment on the nature of the thread or giving your opinion of Keegan?

Nail your colours to the mast.

I haven't seen it yet, won't be able to watch it till I get home from work in about 5 hours. But some of the quotes taken from it sound pretty good. Looking forward to watching it.

I know your man who is keen to see some transfer action and some comments regarding possible transfer action has come from Keegan in the video.  Will look up your comments later this evening.