All you have to do is hear him talk...

Alberto2005

how mint is keegan man, 'we've got a small squad, but that means we've got no deadwood' 'we've got injuries, but that happens at every club, it means other people get a chance'

pure positivity from the master, again

Firstly, I'm a huge Keegan fan. But isn't he pushing the "no deadwood" line when we have Shola & possibly Smith around. Deadwood that has been shifted included Carr & Babarayo....

how mint is keegan man, 'we've got a small squad, but that means we've got no deadwood' 'we've got injuries, but that happens at every club, it means other people get a chance'

pure positivity from the master, again

Firstly, I'm a huge Keegan fan. But isn't he pushing the "no deadwood" line when we have Shola & possibly Smith around. Deadwood that has been shifted included Carr & Babarayo....

with our squad this thin you could argue we have no deadwood as we need Shola and Smith to make up the numbers.  If we sign 4 or 5 players then we'd have deadwood in the form of Smith and Shola.  His comparison was against clubs that have 5 or 6 players they want to move on, which he is right we don't have that problem.

Guest Stephen927

The man has confidence in abundance and he finds it easy to pass it on to people around him with the way he talks and that sparkle in his eye.

Could listen to him talking about football for hours on end. Huge contrast to Allardyce, Souness and Roeder who I just couldn't be bothered listening to.