Poster Profile Zone

Guest lankybellwipe

Guest lankybellwipe

I watched Silence of the Lambs a couple of days ago.

Thusly, I have a list here, of ten forum marksmen, no rank, no favouriitism, and have given them a small phsychological profile, based on how I have found them to be in my time here. How do I evaluate you in your opinion?

Maybe you would like to make a poster evaluation yourself?

Decky:

A man very content indeed with his current lifestyle.  So much to do, not enough time. Loves a laugh, but will put a spanner in the works if he feels a person is being hard done by.  May at times, take a personal comment a bit too seriously.

Billtray:

A fun lovin' bloke who fills the bar with his tales and jokes! A big guy as we all know, but soft at heart. Though family is his life! And should anyone cross the family, they cross Bill! Will they tackle him? I think NOT!

Miguelon:

Who's guess? Our MJ poseses a multiple personality. We all know our MJ recently acquired a new lady for his arm, but with his constant 'Man-bottom' references, how long will it be, before he believes it?

GM:

I'd say GM is the most frequently referred-to-poster, by his actual name, which, would generally suggest respect and kinship. He has also been recognised in instances of  ill-fortune, but he's still trooping, and didn't relinquish the badge!

Dave:

A man about the house! A very level headed individual! Knows a laugh, knows a bridge too far! I imagine our Dave to be the one who tells the forecourt newbie salesman to piss off, and then completes the deal!

Tooj:

This man can be described in 3 ways! Grass, Partridge, What you listening to! Works for the green, spends it on the green, loves a laugh, loves the music. He can dish out the insults, and receive them back in the same carefree manner.

Haswell:

A man who knows the difference between black and white! (not a race pun) This guy obviously has a temperament for argumentation! Haz has (he he) proven a fundamental figure on N-O as regards religious debate! A bloke who won't take a job unless it suits the critera.

Madras:

Family man to the core! Loves the country,(and the girls seem to too!) A man of complete credibilty among his peers. Drives a 6 seater cruiser, but wouldn't touch a Land Rover! Loves a laugh, but will shove any shit right back in your face!

LLLO:

Tricky one here! He has been through a heavy time of late, though,  has received the best gift a man could wish for but has maintained a strong levity of self being and strength. A man we could all look for to look upon! Thats how I see him anyway!

Cat&Midds:

A couple?

A couple that will survive the long hard slog that is child rearment?  Of course! What with Cath's obvious attention to the well being of children, and felines alike, and Midds's level headed and,,,,, well it must be level headed for Cath to want to get involved with! He he!  :lol:

You be the man!

LBW:

Has come through some absolutely terrible times in his life as of late, yet a lesser person would have let this beat him, he's got a wonderful bairn to help him through things, and with Uncle Happy Face they make a fantastic team, and when he's older Ben will appreciate what a gem of a father he really has. An absolute scream, will turn anything into something that has you in hysterics, and he loves Partridge as much as me. Not a bad bone in his body, what a guy.

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW:

Has come through some absolutely terrible times in his life as of late, yet a lesser person would have let this beat him, he's got a wonderful bairn to help him through things, and with Uncle Happy Face they make a fantastic team, and when he's older Ben will appreciate what a gem of a father he really has. An absolute scream, will turn anything into something that has you in hysterics, and he loves Partridge as much as me. Not a bad bone in his body, what a guy.

Cheers Toojlings!

That pint MUST happen!

LBW:

Seconded.

GM:

I'd say GM is the most frequently referred-to-poster, by his actual name, which, would generally suggest respect and kinship. He has also been recognised in instances of   ill-fortune, but he's still trooping, and didn't relinquish the badge!

I think you've been far too kind to me there, by the way.  :blush:

I'd add a few profiles myself, but I can't do it without being snide or malicious, and so far this thread's got a happy vibe which I'd be loathe to ruin.

Top man LBW. :thup:

Decky:

A man very content indeed with his current lifestyle.  So much to do, not enough time. Loves a laugh, but will put a spanner in the works if he feels a person is being hard done by.  May at times, take a personal comment a bit too seriously.

Seems pretty correct, going to Uni, moulding out my life so to speak, only thing is wrong is that ive too much free time rather than not enough, put a pretty sound assessment.

Although im not too sure what the term spanner in the works means, what does that mean?

Guest lankybellwipe

Decky:

Seems pretty correct, going to Uni, moulding out my life so to speak, only thing is wrong is that ive too much free time rather than not enough, put a pretty sound assessment.

Although im not too sure what the term spanner in the works means, what does that mean?

Just that you speak your mind Dec! If you feel that something is against your priority, you will make it known, and to your credit!

Decky:

A man very content indeed with his current lifestyle. So much to do, not enough time. Loves a laugh, but will put a spanner in the works if he feels a person is being hard done by. May at times, take a personal comment a bit too seriously.

Just that you speak your mind Dec! If you feel that something is against your priority, you will make it known, and to your credit!

Seems like me, althought depending on how much i care about the person, i might go against what i think and just say what makes them feel better.

Its pretty funny how you can make an opinion of someone from just a forum and get it so nailed on, must have a go at it myself later.

LBW:

Can't argue with that.

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW:

Can't argue with that.

Towelie:

A man who never portrays negativity in his life. A bloke who never has a bad thing to say. An iceberg I wouldn't mind crashing against should I be on the Titanic!

LBW:

Can't argue with that.

Towelie:

A man who never portrays negativity in his life. A bloke who never has a bad thing to say. An iceberg I wouldn't mind crashing against should I be on the Titanic!

Happy enough if that's the way I'm seen around here, not too far from the truth either.

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW:

Can't argue with that.

Towelie:

Happy enough if that's the way I'm seen around here, not too far from the truth either.

Good!

Tis a shame Titanc sank 96 years ago!

Towelie should have been the iceberg, crashing into it! Cool, un-menacing, and BOOM! A strike for the best ten pin bowler  O0

Cat&Midds:

A couple?

A couple that will survive the long hard slog that is child rearment?  Of course! What with Cath's obvious attention to the well being of children, and felines alike, and Midds's level headed and,,,,, well it must be level headed for Cath to want to get involved with! He he!   :lol:

You be the man!

I had a dream I forgot to feed the baby the other night. The cats got fed though...  :blush:

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW:If he does lose his job must become an analyst,not an analist btw,as his assumption of me is basically like he's my brother!!!SPOT ON!!!!!

Well he hey!

A living worth a buck  :cheesy:

Guest lankybellwipe

LBW:If he does lose his job must become an analyst,not an analist btw,as his assumption of me is basically like he's my brother!!!SPOT ON!!!!!

Fantastic news in the post this morning Bill and guys!! Official redundancy confirmed! Anyone looking for a paperboy?

Fantastic news in the post this morning Bill and guys!! Official redundancy confirmed! Anyone looking for a paperboy?

is this a roundabout way of telling us ben is actually an origami construct ? rather in the way of pinnochio.

Guest lankybellwipe

is this a roundabout way of telling us ben is actually an origami construct ? rather in the way of pinnochio.

He he he!

ANYONE REQUIRE A NEWSPAPER DELIVERY AGENT FOR MORNING MEDIA SUPPLY THROUGH THE LETTERBOX?

He he he!

ANYONE REQUIRE A NEWSPAPER DELIVERY AGENT FOR MORNING MEDIA SUPPLY THROUGH THE LETTERBOX?

Mmmmmm dunno like. i reckon a few folk could go with the idea of you being some barmy,yet lonely, origami black belt who created a "boy" out of old editions of the herald and post and now believes the "boy" is real.

Guest LucaAltieri

Why don't you fuckers just get yourselves a room?

:snod:

Seriously, what is it with all these homoerotic, back slapping threads? ...and more importantly, why am I never invited?