Man Utd - Reign coming to an end or just a bad start?

Decky

Lost the Super Cup tonight, 3 games and just 3 goals so far from a team that score so much last year. Without Ronaldo they are fucked, i know he is there this season, but will he be happy enough to perform? Also will he just bugger off next year anyway? If he goes and with the likes of Giggs and Scholes coming to an end are Man Utd becoming closer to Liverpool rather than further from Chelsea in terms of quality?

Talk about knee-jerk. :lol:

Or is that just jerk? ;)

Not really talking about this season, more like the future with their stars like Giggs and Scholes leaving soon and even Ronaldo. Imagine how they would be this season if he had left for Real, judging by their performances so far, they would seriously struggle to compete with Chelsea, would drop ALOT of points.

Giggs is practically finished man, his impact has been minimal over the last couple of seasons. Scholes has been playing a lot deeper lately of which Anderson will take over that role when he retires with ease. Losing Cristiano is obviously the key, but with the funds they would get for him imagine the damage they could do in the market?

They've got a spine of youth in their team, but youth that are already top players and some with the potential to get even better.

TBH I think they made a mistake in resting on their laurels this close season. Fergie should know better that, you just can't afford to stand still in this game. Chelsea have improve significantly both on and off the field with a decent manager. They were already not a million miles away last season.

My question would be does Fergie have it in him, to fight back yet again ? I think he's ready for retirement personally just needs a push to send him there.

Giggs is practically finished man, his impact has been minimal over the last couple of seasons. Scholes has been playing a lot deeper lately of which Anderson will take over that role when he retires with ease. Losing Cristiano is obviously the key, but with the funds they would get for him imagine the damage they could do in the market?

They've got a spine of youth in their team, but youth that are already top players and some with the potential to get even better.

Giggs still has class in his boots. His touch, intelligence and passing are grossly underrated because he used to be an all-out spectacular dribbler, when in fact hes a very good all round footballer. I have a dislike for Nani because I hate the way the cunt snarls after everything that doesnt go his way, so im a bit biased against him, but even beyond that bias I dont think he's that good a player - as a Giggs replacement, hes a step or two down.

Andersen looks half the player Scholes is imo. Which is still pretty decent, but he's got a long, long way to go if he's to be in the same class as Scholes.

Guest optimistic nit

Giggs isn't finished, if he was a cm, he'd be starting ahead of scholes, its only because he's a winger, a young mans position, that he hardly plays. giggs should still play imo, without ronaldo, if there is one player who can put it on a plate for someone in the box its giggs.

I think watching Manchester United crash and burn out of the top four would be even better than the bin dipping Scousers crashing and burning.

Though until the cheeky cunt Ferguson kicks the bucket, they'll be there. Fucking cheating ref-shagging cunts.

Guest Stephen927

Fergys still got plenty of tricks up his sleeve. His hunger to win the league this season will be the same if not more than the first time he won it.

They've got a few players to come back from injuries, far too soon to rule them out.

Guest MagicNumber9

Chelseas title imo, but Man Utd are just having a bad year.

Jesus Christ... A couple of games into the season and you're already writing them off... I'll be bookmarking this page till end of year and see if they are still experiencing this "bad year".

They started sh1te last year, then done the double on the 2 major trophies..

Can't believe this thread is even here