Tim Krul still here - looks like SSN f*cked up again then...

LiquidAK

Not that fussed. It's not like we're selling him because he's on massive wages or something, is it?

He's had one good game for us and we've signed a couple of young gks since then so they must be rated higher than he is. And we've still got Harper and Given here for the next couple of years, at least.

Hard to get angry. With Given and Harper, even Forster, in front of him he never looked to be the number one for years. Gutted when I´m quite sure he will be a top keeper. But it was probably for the best. Glad Chelsea signed him though.

We have three young keepers with potential behind two first team keepers. Obviously one of them had to go.

People with better footballing brains than us have seen them extensively and made the decision that Krul is the least promising of the three.

I trust their judgment, so I don't mind this one bit.

Soderberg has been shite when I have seen him at Little Benton. I think FF is better prospect than Krul but it will be sad see Tim go but none of them will be replacing Shay in the next 5 years at least & I doubt any them will over take Harper in the near future either.

If he were a outfield player with similar potential I would be slightly pissed off but he is not. Was always winner in the Newcastle V Sunderland games the two times I seen up at the Little Benton.

Can't say i'm arsed. I've only see him play once two/three years ago now so i've no idea how good he is. He didnt get rave reviews at Falkirk.

£1.5m will probably be more use for us than waiting to see if a goalkeeper will make it in 5+years time.