Tim Krul still here - looks like SSN f*cked up again then...

LiquidAK

Guest sahara

Shame, but to honest Fraser is much better. I was hoping that Fraser would be loaned out this season but it looks unlikely now unless we expect Harper to play Reserves or Ole to play both U18s and Reserves.

Shame, but to honest Fraser is much better. I was hoping that Fraser would be loaned out this season but it looks unlikely now unless we expect Harper to play Reserves or Ole to play both U18s and Reserves.

You've got to be joking,  as someone who has seen virtually every home reserve game in the last 5 years, i've seen enough of the pair of them to confidently say that if you tied Krul's hands behind his back and then blindfolded him he would still be a better keeper than Forster.  I'll be gutted if Krul goes.  I'll not deny that Forster has made some great improvement but if he had to go in goal in a PL game i'd be a nervous wreck.

Guest sahara

You've got to be joking,  as someone who has seen virtually every home reserve game in the last 5 years, i've seen enough of the pair of them to confidently say that if you tied Krul's hands behind his back and then blindfolded him he would still be a better keeper than Forster.  I'll be gutted if Krul goes.   I'll not deny that Forster has made some great improvement but if he had to go in goal in a PL game i'd be a nervous wreck.

I have been to every reserve game since we signed Tim and that Fraser was promoted to reserves so I have seen them both regularly as well. Fraser was poor at first I admit but he has made massive improvements to his game over the past year and hopefully he will continue to do so. I too would be very nervous if he played in the premiership and so I hope he goes out on loan to gain some proper experience.

What the fuck, if i wasn't pissed off about the defeat this really pissed me off.

What are we thinking, that this cave man look alike Forster is better than him? or is he only ahead of him because he's a local boy?

Really disappointed with that, hope its not true.

How many years do you think he was away from becoming first choice?

If it was a outfield position I could understand the points of view but he plays in position where atm we are well stocked & GK's seem to go on forever.

What the fuck, if i wasn't pissed off about the defeat this really pissed me off.

What are we thinking, that this cave man look alike Forster is better than him? or is he only ahead of him because he's a local boy?

Really disappointed with that, hope its not true.

How many times have you seen either of them play out of interest?

I only saw Krul in that one Euro game but he looked outstanding in that. To be fair, Forster looks like a hell of a prodspect too. Feyenoord have got themselves a very good young keeper I think.

Well, like I say I have seen plenty of both to agree (euro's aside) that Foster is the better keeper.  

Krul does not command his box well enough and actually seems shy of shouting the fuck at his defenders, whilst Foster will scream his heed off.

Guest optimistic nit

not too bothered, i assume our guys know what their doing, and quite frankly no body will be replacing given for another 5-7 years.

Fuck's fucking sake.

We keep the likes of Smith and Ameobi and get rid of young quality like him.

Great day this so far. Great day.

How much have you seen of him to know how good he is? Not a lot I'm guessing.

Fuck's fucking sake.

We keep the likes of Smith and Ameobi and get rid of young quality like him.

Great day this so far. Great day.

How much have you seen of him to know how good he is? Not a lot I'm guessing.

I'm not the only one complaining.

I was basing that on what I've heard about him, sorry I can't really see reserve games given I live hours away from Tyneside.