Tim Krul still here - looks like SSN f*cked up again then...

LiquidAK

Guest Heneage

I pray to every god with an ear, we have a buy bck of 3-5 m. Im not getting where this Foster love is, a bloke at work goes to all the reserves games and he says hes shite.

I pray to every god with an ear, we have a buy bck of 3-5 m. Im not getting where this Foster love is, a bloke at work goes to all the reserves games and he says hes s****.

a bloke i work with reckoned shearer was shit, stood round and just waited for everyone else to put the ball on his toe for him to punt home.

A report in Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf has claimed that Ekramy will travel to the Turkish capital for final negotations with the Kupabeyi.

He will be examined via a medical before signing a official contract with the Super Lig side.

Ekramy, 25 years old, has joined Feyenoord Rotterdam in 2005 from Egyptian side Al-Ahly, but has failed to find himself in the first team squad.

With the departure of Ekramy, Feyenoord no longer have much backup to goalkeeper Henk Timmer. That will prompt the Dutch giants to sign another shot stopper before the end of the transfer window.

The report added that Feyenoord sought Tim Krul, Newcastle goalie, but the Magpies refused. A possible alternative will be AZ Alkmaar’s Boy Waterman, as he currenty unwanted by his club.   

http://www.goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=835692

Guest Toon Saint

I saw it on SSN, but they are hardly the gospel at times

Unfortunately it's true..........

Tim Krul was at the U18's game yesterday, he came over at the start of  the 2nd half & had a conversation with James Marwood & Brian Marwood, who happened to be standing beside me. Tim was asked if he was 'staying or leaving' & he said he was 'going...the ferry is all booked & I'm just waiting on a phone call'.

I saw it on SSN, but they are hardly the gospel at times

The gospel according to Murdock. It's like when people say The Times is more reliable than The Sun when they are both owned by the same person.

It is, though. Murdoch doesn't write the stories, he just owns the papers. There's a market for reliable reporting (The Wall Street Journal is also owned by Murdoch), and there's a market for tabloid gossip. To cash in on both, you need different products, as you can't mix them in the same package.