Setanta

Thespence

1) Can someone post the email addy in here?

2) Who has sent emails in?

3) Are you going to cancel you Setanta subscription?

4) Is it worth copying [email protected] head of Sports at Setanta rivals & also [email protected] at NUFC.com as they are sponsored by Setanta & let him know people are not happy about a commentator of there sponsors saying "Owen should not sign for Newcastle as they are going nowhere"

5) Is this just post match over reaction?

i sent this.

Hi

The commentary of the Arsenal v Newcastle game was nothing short of being a disgrace. I have never heard so much rubbish in my life from Burley and that other clown. I will now cancel my subscription (what a task that seems to be).

Setanta is a joke.

thanks

---------------

Sad thing is ill probaby not cancel as i cant not watch the Newcastle games

Guest johnson293

I don't have Setanta.. what exactly was so bad? They're normally crap at commentry anyway, so what was so different?

Wasn't so much their general match commentary that narked me, it was their repeated refernces to Keegans 'Problems with the board' and questioning whether they'd be backing him before the window closes, and comments about Ashley having King Kev on his shirt, then inferring that he wasn't backing him, so why?

I won't be cancelling setanta, as I get it free with my BT vision package, so they get no money from me. But from now on, if it a Newcastle Match, it'll be Setanta's (crap) footage with Radio Newcastle commentary.

I don't have Setanta.. what exactly was so bad? They're normally crap at commentry anyway, so what was so different?

Wasn't so much their general match commentary that narked me, it was their repeated refernces to Keegans 'Problems with the board' and questioning whether they'd be backing him before the window closes, and comments about Ashley having King Kev on his shirt, then inferring that he wasn't backing him, so why?

I won't be cancelling setanta, as I get it free with my BT vision package, so they get no money from me. But from now on, if it a Newcastle Match, it'll be Setanta's (crap) footage with Radio Newcastle commentary.

It was mainly the Owen contract comment, which was just smack dab out of order.

Seriously think the club should give thought to lodging a formal complaint about this.

Guest johnson293

It was mainly the Owen contract comment, which was just smack dab out of order.

Seriously think the club should give thought to lodging a formal complaint about this.

Aye, the Owen contract thing as well - Burley basically saying that "the state the club (Newcastle) is in, he (Owen) should just let his current deal run out and see whats around then"

Then the other Bloke agrreing, and saying that we were only offering him a one year extension anyway.

Guest shagthefluff

i cancelled mine last year as sky is head and shoulders above them for customer services. eventually ended up just cancelling my direct debit as they claimed they hadnt recieved the cancellation letter-they had as it was sent via recorded delivery and thay had signed for it.  wankers

This is what is hacking people off "If i was Michael Owen i wouldnt sign a new contract. they just arent a club moving in the right direction"

That seriously pissed me off, he had no need to make that fucking comment, does he sit in the negotations?, does he fuck, the toothless scotch cunt.

I'm fucking livid.

You know previously I havent really cared what happens to the Scottish National team. From now on I shall be praying for each performance to be a complete unmitigated disaster and shall enjoy him getting humiliated on a regular basis.

People who have got Setanta need their heads checked tbh. And that comment sums up what alot of people around the country think of us, i'd love it if we proved all the fuckers wrong.

Only way I get to watch football over here! 

Sending them an arsey email though. Cant really complain about the coverage over here (bar the pathetic commentary and punditry)

They show every match bar two which are on other channels every weekend.

I work in the setanta call center and if you think they are going to care your wrong.  + good luck trying to cancel your account need to give the 60 days written notice.

Also i know they have to be unbasied but if he  thinks that why cant he say it?  you would love it it he said shola is fucking shit or arshavin should sign for the toon.