Give this man a hobby

Decky

Guest lankybellwipe

Sanity.

Nothing, Decky's being silly.

Cheeky little shit!

I'll have you know I am quite sane, but CHOOSE to be an arse! :lol:

He was talking to me for about an hour on msn about how he was in sex chat rooms posing as a girl chatting up blokes for his own enjoyment :lol:

you would say that now you've been sussed you hamster wanker overer

He was talking to me for about an hour on msn about how he was in sex chat rooms posing as a girl chatting up blokes for his own enjoyment :lol:

you would say that now you've been sussed you hamster wanker overer

I save all my msn convos :razz:

you would say that now you've been sussed you hamster w***** overer

thats sadder than the origianl idea of GG posing in a sex chat room

Not really considering the software does it automactically ;)

how do you know it acually does it ? you actually go therough your past conversations...i can picture you going through them like some people like the sound of their own voice ,you like the sight of your own quotes.

how do you know it acually does it ? you actually go therough your past conversations...i can picture you going through them like some people like the sound of their own voice ,you like the sight of your own quotes.

??? Because theres a folder in My Documents that contains them, i know every single file and folder in my documents so that one was hardly going to go unnoticed.

??? Because theres a folder in My Documents that contains them, i know every single file and folder in my documents so that one was hardly going to go unnoticed.

THAT ONE ? so you did indeed go looking for it.

Guest lankybellwipe

THAT ONE ? so you did indeed go looking for it.

This is what I refer to in my psychological profile of Buffalo Bill!

The more you explain yourself, and bite, the more you invite further light hearted piss taking Antan!

I like  to agree, laugh, and post a thumbs up!

If we're lucky, Madras will post another of his trademark witty remarks, maybe along the lines of hamster abuse, to which I will return the correct response.

Take it away Mardraw!  O0