Duff Carr + Given

Carr's always seemed a canny bloke to me...just a sh*t full-back. I remember one game when he was playing for Spurs up here and he was about to take a corner, he put the ball down nowhere near inside the quadrant thing and he got a bit of stick, picked it up, turned round and winked having a bit of a laugh before putting it back down.

Carr's always seemed a canny bloke to me...just a sh*t full-back. I remember one game when he was playing for Spurs up here and he was about to take a corner, he put the ball down nowhere near inside the quadrant thing and he got a bit of stick, picked it up, turned round and winked having a bit of a laugh before putting it back down.

He liked the sauce too much

Guest Heneage

I like how Duff and Carr know the words Shay doesnt obviously the formers spent too much time at home learning the words, and not on the pitch.

Guest WashyGeordie

With it being the day of the deadline (technically), for some reason i thought it was going to be about them in a swap deal. But then i thought that Carr isn't even with us anymore. :pow:

Funny video though.  ;D

He was the most unpopular player in the dressing room without a doubt. He would answer supporters questions by saying 'no comment' such was his arrogance.

Guest optimistic nit

carr seems to be having a good time. given seems to have caught whatever causes bono to wear sunglasses when there's no fucking need.

one of the comments posted 6 days ago by a Celtic fan was `would be happy to see any of them in the hoops. `

Quick quick,a chance to get rid of Duff if they all feel the same way :D

has carr found a club yet?