Who we have actually signed

cp40

Im getting totally confused trying to keep up with all trhe speculation and rumour, keep popping back on looking for news.

so can we have a thread, stating FACTS and only the signings definately in the Door....

soz if this is already done elsewhere.....

Guest sicko2ndbest

nothing official from .cock

Valencia and Depor official sites say they have agreed deals with us for Gonzalez and Xisco respectively

Newcastle are telling the media nothing. We know the two players from Spain have been in Newcastle, but the club have said nothing. The only news is from the two clubs selling. If we are after other players, and the clubs we are buying off have said nothing, then we wont have heard about it anyway.

christ, with no stock market to obligatorily inform, the club won't be saying anything until Tuesday morning...possibly even a press conference with Keegan towards the end of the week when the players subsequently arrive.

not going to hear a lot in the next hour or so, go to bed

The public relations that come out of our club these days are at best confusing, and at worst grossly ignorant. As paying fans we should be kept up to speed via the website, whats going on.

christ, with no stock market to obligatorily inform, the club won't be saying anything until Tuesday morning...possibly even a press conference with Keegan towards the end of the week when the players subsequently arrive.

not going to hear a lot in the next hour or so, go to bed

WHS really, the club see no need to announce stuff to Sky Sports so we'll find nothing out until tomorrow.

The public relations that come out of our club these days are at best confusing, and at worst grossly ignorant. As paying fans we should be kept up to speed via the website, whats going on.

can't see anything more happening but I prefer the "say nowt" attitude and style,cut the press out completly. sooner or later they'll leave us to get on with it.

MARTINS OWEN      

XISCO SMITH                                         VIDUKA

DUFF GONZALE         BARTON       GUTIERREZ

N'ZOGBIA GUTHRIE   BUTT

ENRIQUE COLOCCINI      TAYLOR BEYE

BASSONG CACAPA

GIVEN

HARPER

We still need left back, right back, and another midfielder that can play play centre mid and also cover right. 

If we had not of sold Milner, Faye and Emre we would be in a very strong position now! Gutted to be honest but thats that!

Guest fishman09

i'm sorry but a list of:

Jonas Gutierrez

Danny Guthrie

Sebastien Bassong

Fabricio Coloccini

Ignacio Gonzales

Xisco

in one window is pretty bloody good by anyones standards, but by ours its almost unbelieveable.  anyone rememer the siberski/Olivier Bernard debacle...get a fucking life

i'm sorry but a list of:

Jonas Gutierrez

Danny Guthrie

Sebastien Bassong

Fabricio Coloccini

Ignacio Gonzales

Xisco

in one window is pretty bloody good by anyones standards, but by ours its almost unbelieveable.  anyone rememer the siberski/Olivier Bernard debacle...get a f***ing life

I think it could and should have been better than that.  I think we are fooling ourselves if we think otherwise.  Remember also, the 'net' player situation is even worse than that!

Guest Toon Lad

MARTINS OWEN      

XISCO SMITH                                          VIDUKA

DUFF GONZALE          BARTON         GUTIERREZ

N'ZOGBIA GUTHRIE   BUTT

ENRIQUE COLOCCINI      TAYLOR BEYE

BASSONG CACAPA

GIVEN

HARPER

We still need left back, right back, and another midfielder that can play play centre mid and also cover right. 

If we had not of sold Milner, Faye and Emre we would be in a very strong position now! Gutted to be honest but thats that!

Geremi is the cover for the team, he can play CM, RM and RB

i'm sorry but a list of:

Jonas Gutierrez

Danny Guthrie

Sebastien Bassong

Fabricio Coloccini

Ignacio Gonzales

Xisco

in one window is pretty bloody good by anyones standards, but by ours its almost unbelieveable.  anyone rememer the siberski/Olivier Bernard debacle...get a f***ing life

I think it could and should have been better than that.  I think we are fooling ourselves if we think otherwise.  Remember also, the 'net' player situation is even worse than that!

net player situation ? go on remind us

Last season we had a small squad and now we have an even smaller one, the signings look good but I was expecting more full back cover and whats happened to the young talent we should be bringing in?

Obviously the quality is higher of most of the players that left, but Keving Keegan still said WOW, hoooold, hoooooold, BULLSHIT :(

And for real, who's Nacho and Xisco - are they proven EPL players? Def. not, do we really have the time to act as Arsenal 2? No... so we need to get game and up the standards and be "IN" there with the best. Obviously it's pretty easy, just look at Man City!