Roeder: Rossi will start against Charlton

Guest sharath

Guest sharath
Newcastle boss Roeder: Rossi will start against Charlton

tribalfooball.com - October 26, 2006

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder has confirmed on-loan Manchester United striker Seppe Rossi will start against Charlton this weekend.

Rossi, 19, said: "To score for Newcastle was a great moment. It was a relief because I've waited a long time for this opportunity to play.

"You just want to keep on playing and hopefully this weekend I can get back to playing again."

Roeder has been impressed with the attitude shown by Rossi.

He said: "I didn't mind saying he would start against Portsmouth and I've no problem telling Charlton he will start this time."

Roeder, you are on the right way,  :thup:

Guest sharath

Hey Sharath, have you got any more ITK info about Parker going to West Ham?! :lol:

If Kia takes over west ham, he will buy 2  young English players. This is the news coming from west ham. Think about young very good english players outside top 4 who would go for west ham.

But portsmouth have a better chance than west ham if they are really serious about landing parker.

If this Kia guy does take over then isnt it rumoured that Sven will then take the west ham managers job ?

Sven didnt call up  Parker for England ( when he picked phil neville, richardson, jenas ) then why would sven want parker at west ham ?

Guest woffy_27

just read in the chronicle that roeder thinks it's a catch22 situation because if he plays well the more chance Manure will want him back.  I dont think fergie will actually sell him so just play him for the rest of the time he is here!!

Mega noise for the lad lets sing "Rossi is a Geordie" more we make him feel at home the more chance we have of him wanting to stay. Man Ure are never going to lsell him, we will be very veyr lucky to get him until the end of the season, but I am sure Fergie will ask him about it and how he feels about staying  here for a few more months.

Guest woffy_27

Mega noise for the lad lets sing "Rossi is a Geordie" more we make him feel at home the more chance we have of him wanting to stay. Man Ure are never going to lsell him, we will be very veyr lucky to get him until the end of the season, but I am sure Fergie will ask him about it and how he feels about staying here for a few more months.

Yeah and I hope Man U dont have any serious injuries to their strikers from now and until the end of the season IF he stays for the full duration!

Guest eltsacwen

They got Smith, Solskjær, Saha and Rooney. And they target Hunderlaar and Torres. So I can't see Rossi having a future at Man Utd!

Mega noise for the lad lets sing "Rossi is a Geordie" more we make him feel at home the more chance we have of him wanting to stay. Man Ure are never going to lsell him, we will be very veyr lucky to get him until the end of the season, but I am sure Fergie will ask him about it and how he feels about staying  here for a few more months.

I would love to sing the chant if I am in the stadium! Unfortunately I am not, for this weekend's match.

Rossi is a Geordie, la la la la!

They got Smith, Solskjær, Saha and Rooney. And they target Hunderlaar and Torres. So I can't see Rossi having a future at Man Utd!

Smith hasn't found the form he had at Leed's, Solskjær is getting on, so that leaves Rooney and Saha (<- who also isn't the

youngest of pup's). Rossi is going nowhere permanently.  I can see Hunterlaar headed to Manure, but not Torres.  I think Torres

would struggle in the EPL.  Rossi has already shown potential here, why take the risk. 

You never know, though.  Stranger things have happened, mate.