Kev

Sorry if posted/said somewhere else, but whats happened to showing peoples avatars?

Or is it only my laptop not showing them? its just everyones username, looks shite tbh and i cant make out whos who, used to recognising members by their avatars.

Sorry if posted/said somewhere else, but whats happened to showing peoples avatars?

Or is it only my laptop not showing them? its just everyones username, looks shite tbh and i cant make out whos who, used to recognising members by their avatars.

Jesus titty wept Kev, use your brain. :lol:

Or is it only my laptop not showing them? its just everyones username, looks s**** tbh and i cant make out whos who, used to recognising members by their avatars.

Fucking hell man, i was wondering why something was up just incase it was to do with my laptop. Did i know with it being busy it would affect avatars?

No doubt if someone else posted this you wouldnt have said anything like that.

Or is it only my laptop not showing them? its just everyones username, looks s**** tbh and i cant make out whos who, used to recognising members by their avatars.

Fucking hell man, i was wondering why something was up just incase it was to do with my laptop. Did i know with it being busy it would affect avatars?

No I really would have. :lol:

I'd expect this level of dimwittedness from Decky but not yourself Kev.

Guest lankybellwipe

The plural of avatar south of Luton, is Avabanana  O0

Tell you what, it's amazing how I look for someone's avatar before avoiding their post. I've had to read much more today :(

Yeah, I'd agree it is much more difficult to tell whether you can remember if you're meant to like the poster or not without reference to the avatar. Except in cases like yours.

How funny would it be if everyone on the forum removed their avatars so when the admin change it back they got all confused and go mental trying to work out what the fuck has gone wrong.

Just me then.

Guest lankybellwipe

How funny would it be if everyone on the forum removed their avatars so when the admin change it back they got all confused and go mental trying to work out what the fuck has gone wrong.

Just me then.

:lol:

Just me then.

No, it would be funny if we got everyone to get along with it and Dave sat there not knowing what the fuck was wrong.

test. anyone know my avatar? havent been a member for ages but would be interesting to see...

test. does anyone care?

Considering you can still see avatars through users' profiles, it's not really much of a test...

test. anyone know my avatar? havent been a member for ages but would be interesting to see...

test. does anyone care?

I know its Jim Carrey (sp?) in Dumb and Dumber with his head out of a car window. I didn't look at your profile either.

Tell you what, it's amazing how I look for someone's avatar before avoiding their post. I've had to read much more today :(

Yeah, I'd agree it is much more difficult to tell whether you can remember if you're meant to like the poster or not without reference to the avatar. Except in cases like yours.

I'm not even sure I know you, even with the avatar :)