Google Chrome Browser

Decky

Available to download

http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en-GB&brand=CHMG&utm_source=en-GB-hpp&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=en-GB

First impressions are pretty good. Like having tabs at the top of the screen, still not sure where the 'home' button has gone. Also it didn't like the preview window for this post. Nice and quick though.

edit - found the homepage button on one of the options menus

You've gone incognito. Pages that you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window. Any files that you download or bookmarks that you create will be preserved, however.

Going incognito doesn't affect the behaviour of other people, servers or software. Be wary of:

Websites that collect or share information about you

Internet service providers or employers that track the pages that you visit

Malicious software that tracks your keystrokes in exchange for free smileys

Surveillance by secret agents

People standing behind you

Learn more about incognito browsing.

;D

• 1 month later...

Has anyone else used this? I'm on it as we speak. The reason for getting it is that I had stupidly high CPU useage with Firefox even after doing walkthroughs on the Internet of how to fix the bug. Never really been a fan of Internet Explorer also. Opera is the other solution to these two but ive never really used that as up until a month or so ago I had no problem at all with Firefox.

Google Chrome is such a basic browser, Theres no menu tab at the top very simplistic:

http://www.gamesforthebrain.com/google-chrome/screens/google-chrome-screenshot.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just started using this, is there anyway of stopping the popup thing in the bottom left corner telling me what a hyperlink is? every time i go on something u can click it pops up quite annoying