KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 'Ashley is only in it for the money' theory falls down on two counts. Firstly, a man who's worth £1.9 billion doesn't need the money. Secondly, if despite that, he did want to make more money, he wouldn't buy a football club. (Particularly without checking out the level of debt first.)

It's 1.4 billion now.

Financial analysts are also compalining it is hard to unravel all his intertwined business stuff.....

are you sure of sentence 1 bearing in mind sentence 2 ?

You have me there.  :joker:

I liken financial analysts to the Miranda character out of The Devil Wears Prada, "This season i shall be mostly investing in crocs". Bunch of retarded cunts.

The 'Ashley is only in it for the money' theory falls down on two counts. Firstly, a man who's worth £1.9 billion doesn't need the money. Secondly, if despite that, he did want to make more money, he wouldn't buy a football club. (Particularly without checking out the level of debt first.)

It's 1.4 billion now.

Financial analysts are also compalining it is hard to unravel all his intertwined business stuff.....

I liken financial analysts to the Miranda character out of The Devil Wears Prada, "This season i shall be mostly investing in crocs". Bunch of retarded cunts.

Cocktail drinking nancy boys to the last. :smiley6600:

It's 1.4 billion now.

Cocktail drinking nancy boys to the last. :smiley6600:

Sheep the lot of them, just like half the Ashley haters who are scared to come over as politically incorrect (in the geordie sense of course).

Baaaa. :laugh:

The anti-KK propaganda has started:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1390473,00.html

5. In the 19 league matches played under Keegan, 21 points were accrued, the joint fewest by any current Premier League team over that same period of just under eight months.

To be fair, they just lifted most of that from the BBC, the lazy buggers.

Anyway, its not anit keegan its FACT.

Guest optimistic nit

It's 1.4 billion now.

to be fair you cant lose money investing in crocs, charging 30 quid for a bit of rubber designed by a 5 year old, its a fucking goldmine.

weird. only 36% of this board hold Ashley responsible.

protest. boycott. sack the owner. hmmmmmm

18% say all of the above, so adding that 54% blame him.  98.8% blame Ashley or someone he appointed  :razz:

Just short of 30% hold Keegan wholly or partly responsible which, given his legendary status up here, is surprisingly high.