KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keegan needs to make a public appearance now and quell the rumors.

Hold a press conference and show of support with Ashley and give the press a proper bollocking I say.

He probably doesn't even know this is going on.

If he does I would be surprised if the club call a press conference to respond to baseless media speculation. That would only give attention and credibility to the story.

I would like to see them side-by-side giving a statement, but even that would be turned into something it wasn't. They can't win either way.

Hold a press conference and show of support with Ashley and give the press a proper bollocking I say.

Call a big press conference on Keegans Future.....

Keegan and Ashley sat side by side.

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale.

KK and MA down pints in unison, stand up and walk out.

Job done

Call a big press conference on Keegans Future.....

Keegan and Ashley sat side by side.

Terry Mac brings in 2 pints of Broon Ale.

KK and MA down pints in unison, stand up and walk out.

Job done

Ever thought of a career in PR?

That's class!

Guest shagthefluff

If Keegan leaves I'm done with the premier league.

same feelings

if this is true then i think i will fall out of love with newcastle united. if keegan has not been backed in the way in which he was promised then he can do what he likes.

Don't think this is got much millage.

Mail reports Keegan's on a knife edge > People on betfair stick a load of money on him resulting in his odds dropping > The rumour mill gets going > nufc.com pick up on these rumours > People seeing this  run out and slap more money on Keegan leaving > Bookies stop taking money > Fans panic (understandably)

Edit: I'll just add to that.

Keegan rumoured to be leaving Newcastle today

11:12am Tuesday 2nd September 2008

Comments (0)  Have your say »

By Scott Wilson »

KEVIN Keegan is widely believed to be on the verge of quitting Newcastle United after his relationship with owner Mike Ashley became untenable.

Rumours currently sweeping Tyneside suggest the Magpies manager decided to quit the club this morning after a series of disagreements with Ashley.

The pair are understood to have held a series of discussions after Newcastle only signed two players on transfer-deadline day despite Keegan's admission that he needed "four or five new signings".

However, with Keegan currently at Newcastle's Darsley Park training ground and the club refusing to make any comment, the former England manager's future is unclear.

Keegan threatened to resign on at least three separate occasions during his previous spell at St James' Park, only to be subsequently talked around.

Oh great now the my work place know about this rumor and are going fuckign mental.  This is the reason i never tell anyone rumors.  Some lass said she would give up her season ticket.  Class supporters we ahve like ;)

If Keegan leaves I'm done with the premier league.

same feelings

if this is true then i think i will fall out of love with newcastle united. if keegan has not been backed in the way in which he was promised then he can do what he likes.

i wont like, its just a pissing farce thats all