There's A Plus Side If Keegan Goes

Tooj

I'll be taking a break from supporting the club if it's confirmed, if not football.

The Man City news yesterday hurt me (because of its negative effect on the game) and I've got enough to deal with at the moment without the major added stress of NUFC.

I might take a break from reading articles about the behind-the-scenes drama at the club, but I'll back the lads every single weekend. NUFC is bigger than Ashley or Keegan. It's about the football, not the owner.

I know and I'm hardly going to stop supporting the club... I think what'd happen with me at least is that I'll just drop all interest in everything but the actual matches for some time. We'll see.

Sick of this behind the scenes drama. I've got enough to deal with at the moment without this major added stress.

What's the crack if you've signed up for the 3yr ticket deal?  If you stop the DD which is due to start in Feb next year, will you still be liable for payment?  Signed up to the 3yr deal without looking at the small print.  I think I was on a high about how good a season we were gonna have.

Guest Harry-Norway

Newcastle United F.C.......................the joke of the Premiership once again

Newcastle United F.C.......................the joke of the Premiership once again

We get it, now kindly go hang yourself.

Guest alexharrisonnufc

It does make you wonder why people support a club really.

But is it really in the best intrests in the club if he goes?

I might take a break from reading articles about the behind-the-scenes drama at the club, but I'll back the lads every single weekend. NUFC is bigger than Ashley or Keegan. It's about the football, not the owner.

Football has gone crackers in the last 4 years. Too much money, too little heart. Personally I think we should employ these Canadians to club every little fucker in Chelsea or Man City strip in the next few years

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1345/740541305_f6c6b17afe.jpg