Take the Club into our hands

wor jackie

As it looks ever more likey that Keegan is gone it is time for Ashley to pay for it as a consequence. Sports Direct is struggling big time, meaning Newcastle united is his main source of wealth. It also seems apparent that he is holding out for a bid big enough just to sell the club.why clear the debts and spend so little on transfers? It appears so that the club will go for more  moneybut ashley is yet to find a bid deemed acceptable.

i advise all newcastle fans, as hard as it may be, to boycott home and away games until he goes. include this with all merchandise and ashley will have to sell as there will be no profit to be made. i personally, will never pack in supporting newcastle united but being a season ticket as i am, i would happily leave it in the drawer until things change at the club. we, and keegan have been fucked about on an immense scale this time round and i for one can not go back to the ground knowing that fat cunt is making money off us. he can knock back as many pint as he wants i only hope his next one will kill him! nothing can appease me now knowing that keegan is gone and we can't go and get any players. something has to give, and as i say, i think we should make sure that it is Mike Ashley.

Can I ask you then, were you pleased with the sale of James Milner? Our Chairman in the away end downing a pint with 'Keegan' emblazoned across the back? Chris Mort's separture to be replaced by Llambias who never speaks? Our lack of transfers? Our tansfers being conducted by people other than the manager? Our thread-bare squad? Michael Owen still not signed up? The ticket price increase of ten per cent? Newcastle United is being left behind again because of the powers in the boardroom. Freddy Shepherd was bad, but we've gone one better this time. Why should we stand for this any longer?  That's all i want to know. On the other hand, let's get Dennis Wise in and enjoy the mess.

Stop jumping to conclusions, you don't know if Keegan has walked or been sacked, if he's been sacked i'm sure it's not going to be for some petty reason. Granted things could of ben better, but i'm pretty sure if this was just about money he wouldn't get rid of one of the biggest draws to our club on a whim. He may of been wrong to "sack" Keegan, but then again, who's to say he wasn't right?

Guest Harry-Norway

Terrible if KK is history,he was starting building us up again and this new fat(Mike) guy ruin everything together with that stupid moran Denne unWise.

Puh,my heart is bleeding again and i cant see any positive coming out of this mess.

This roumers og facts make me sick,who can replace KK in the future?

we are the joke all around the footbal world again