NE5

Newcastle Fan

Aye, it's easy to be a pessismist. Especially one who pisses and moans at almost everything. That way, you're pretty much guaranteed either (a) to be proved right in the end (b) not to be disappointed with how things turn out ever.

The delay may mean he's resigned and they are talking him out of it.

Keegan comes out smelling of roses, with control over everything.

Maybe. Must be something.

Either that or they are just shitting themselves and don't know what to do.

Well I could be doing the same tbh, I've never bought in to it all but I'm not going to do that because this is just a horrible day for the club. Lets hope common sense prevails and somehow KK is back where he belongs.

The delay may mean he's resigned and they are talking him out of it.

Keegan comes out smelling of roses, with control over everything.

Maybe. Must be something.

Either that or they are just shitting themselves and don't know what to do.

I think it really has to be one of those two, and unfortunately I can't see it being the first one, much as I am clinging to that hope.

Well I could be doing the same tbh, I've never bought in to it all but I'm not going to do that because this is just a horrible day for the club. Lets hope common sense prevails and somehow KK is back where he belongs.

this whole scenario is going to bring everyone together!  :lol:

this whole scenario is going to bring everyone together!   :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I was enjoying being part of a small but distinguished band of doooooooooooomongerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!!

this whole scenario is going to bring everyone together!   :lol:

I don't think there is a sensible poster on here that doesn't want KK to be in charge against Hull this weekend.

Ashley's choice was always a very brave one, I dn't think he realised just how brave it was when he made the appointment. Any situation that resulted in KK leaving, he would face a severe backlash from the fans, I think he perhaps is just realising that now, hopefully both Ashley and KK have just beeen a little hasty and a argument/disagreement got a bit out of hand. Lets hope they are both man enough to see KK as manager is what we need right now.

40 days or so? Remember it saying on the history DVD

nah, might have been about 40 hours. Can't quite remember tbh, not too long though.

Fair play to you mate. You could have came out and gloated about this farce but you didn't.