HELL ON AT SJP !!!

kane2005

Just had a phone call , with MASSIVE NOISE of " Sack the board " , " we want ashley out " etc

To tell me , that a bunch of chavers have set fire to SPORTS DIRECT BANNERS , which have been posted up aruond the outside of SJP.

400+ people there , along with Police on horses etc !!

Guest johnson293

Just had a phone call , with MASSIVE NOISE of " Sack the board " , " we want ashley out " etc

To tell me , that a bunch of chavers have set fire to SPORTS DIRECT BANNERS , which have been posted up aruond the outside of SJP.

400+ people there , along with Police on horses etc !!

Toon Ultras not gone back to school yet then??

What amuses me is they're doing all of this while not even knowing the circumstances.

Just makes them look like morons and the newcastle as a whole will be tarred with the same brush.

Clowns, they only want to be on TV, half of them don't even look old enough to remember Keegan from last time around so I don't get why they're so "upset".

Bunch of fuking dicks, kicking off like little tramps at the request of SSN's, then total silent when David Craig is on, at the request of SSN's while the bunch of titends wave away smiling. 'Hi mam!'

No doubt two seconds later, angry mob kicks back in for a bit while SSN's run the golf & cricket for 15mins.

DICKHEADS.

They're a bunch of wankers yes, but it's entirely the clubs fault for not issuing an official statement on the issue earlier.

So let me get this right

You are seriously saying that because NUFC haven't commented on a RUMOUR it is OK to start setting fire to things

Is that what you are saying?

If you are please give your head a shake