Boycoutt?

jong24
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was totally pissed off last night with the pathetic showing in the transfer window, I mean the club the size of ours with one recognised right back (who is injured), one recognised left back (who is injured) and two central midfielders (one of which is well in to his thirties). Then today, bye, bye Kev, the one man, who probably cared more about the club than anyone else there.

So Hull match, boycott or no boycott? The way I feel at the moment I’m definitely in the Geoffrey camp.

Right now I feel like I could quite easily never go back. I know I will but fucking hell.

Some people might mock you for that, or others for saying they feel like turning their back on the club or even football all together, i'm not one of them. I'm pretty much fed up right now, fed up with the lot.

Guest Howaythetoon

Right now I feel like I could quite easily never go back. I know I will but f***ing hell.

I know I say it every season but I can see me taking a long long break from NUFC if KK goes and in all seriousness this time. After Big Sam got sacked I was finished as far as going to SJP and subscribing to Sky and all that, KK coming back made me fall back in love with the club again. I couldn't picture myself at the Hull match if KK wasn't there. I wouldn't be in any mood to cheer or feel good about the club and that will stay that way for a long time. Broken club.

Keegan just honestly wanted the best for the club, the city and the fans. Ashley, sadly, just couldn’t handle Keegan’s ambition.

I’m really no longer convinced that Ashley is in this for anything other than a profit and if he is, he’s just fucked up and guess what we’re a laughing stock again, (fat tosser).

certain people should hang their heads in shame regarding their blind supporting of Ashley and the other c***s. It's been clear for the entire window that the club is being run badly.

cant go to the Hull game as i'm on holiday anyway, but i'm very f***ing glad

Boycott is the way to go, we're the paying fans, we should show the board that this is unacceptable and won't go to any games until they do what they've promised. Im tired of this bulls****. im out!

Maybe there's a time in everyone's life when they start to fall out of love with their football club, and other things in life start to take over. This might be that time for me, I just don't know how long it will take me to feel the same about the toon again.

Maybe I'll drift away a bit and become one of those people who just checks the results now and then :-[