E-mail...

Heron

Dear Sky Sports,

I am writing to you about the Keegan saga today.

Ever since Ashley took over, and ever since Keegan was in charge, we have heard constant rumours and speculation about who has been being bought, who has been buying them (Wise/Jiminez, Ashley or Keegan) and who has fallen out with who.

These rumours, developed by the tabloids, were merely produced to generate some sort of controversy within our club. A club I am extremely passionate about.

At the time of this e-mail, there had been no official confirmation made by the club of Keegan leaving. There has been footage of the fans outside St James’ chanting “Ashley Out!” and although I am a firm believer in everyone being entitled to their own opinions I think a lot of these people need to stop and think before they act. It’s amazing how half of these won’t even go to the match, they won’t make or take flags and banners to the match, but as soon as a rumour gathers pace they can run out and make banners about current events and shout mindless chants.

Where are a lot of these on a match day?

I’m not going to deny, that I’m extremely disheartened and annoyed about events today....but what has happened? Nothing has happened as far as the club is concerned...but the reaction is what is more worrying. No wonder we get called fickle.

This is typical, the media (especially the tabloids) will be loving this. Exactly what they love! Newcastle to be ridiculed and mocked to be those “thick, mindless Geordies from the North”.

So, tomorrow our big club will dominate the headlines for the wrong reasons again....possibly for more lies and speculation...depending on whether or not the club confirm anything. Not much change there is there?

I am sick to death of the constant tabloid nonsense that comes out. It’s about time someone took a stand for us lot. We don’t want violins, but if the press and media can’t get away with Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City, Arsenal, etc, etc being ridiculed, then why should we?

A perfect example was a number of papers last week reporting our poor attendance. When we still had one o the highest in the league last weekend and Bolton brought about 20% of what they could have brought.

Anyways, back to the Keegan issue... I think people need to stop and think before they act!

The same people who are saying Wise and Jimenez are making our signings, are the same people who are saying they would throw their tickets in if Wise was in charge. Why? He has obviously made some fabulous signings!

At the end of the day until official confirmation is made, then nothing is true as far as I’m concerned.

I’m sick of us being made a laughing stock!

WE ARE NEWCASTLE UNITED, I THINK IT’S ABOUT TIME WE UNITE!!

The coverage on sky is absolutely disgraceful.

The reporter (who I am told is a dirty mackem) is basically reporting as fact that Keegan has turned his back on the club and that he should look at what the fans are saying.

Even if it does end up to be true, by fluke more than anything else, this is appalling coverage from what is supposed to be an impartial broadcaster. Even the BBC have held back.

They did mention that they had received a load of e mails telling them that the mob of mongs outside St James' were not representative of Newcastle fans generally.

So glad they squeezed that one in, laughed my cock off when the news flash banner changed to Newcastle United announce that Keegan has NOT been sacked.

I have said all day wait until the club say something...and I tried to avoid the story but it infruriated me so much when they showed the charva mongs on Setanta and Sky I ahd to write an e-mail. I'm sick of sitting back thinking it wont matter what I say. W eall do it, we sit and think meh cannot be arsed with sending a letter/e-mail it wont change owt but if we all did it would change something.

Guest Toon Argy

Dear Sky Sports,

I am writing to you about the Keegan saga today.

Ever since Ashley took over, and ever since Keegan was in charge, we have heard constant rumours and speculation about who has been being bought, who has been buying them (Wise/Jiminez, Ashley or Keegan) and who has fallen out with who.

These rumours, developed by the tabloids, were merely produced to generate some sort of controversy within our club. A club I am extremely passionate about.

At the time of this e-mail, there had been no official confirmation made by the club of Keegan leaving. There has been footage of the fans outside St James’ chanting “Ashley Out!” and although I am a firm believer in everyone being entitled to their own opinions I think a lot of these people need to stop and think before they act. It’s amazing how half of these won’t even go to the match, they won’t make or take flags and banners to the match, but as soon as a rumour gathers pace they can run out and make banners about current events and shout mindless chants.

Where are a lot of these on a match day?

I’m not going to deny, that I’m extremely disheartened and annoyed about events today....but what has happened? Nothing has happened as far as the club is concerned...but the reaction is what is more worrying. No wonder we get called fickle.

This is typical, the media (especially the tabloids) will be loving this. Exactly what they love! Newcastle to be ridiculed and mocked to be those “thick, mindless Geordies from the North”.

So, tomorrow our big club will dominate the headlines for the wrong reasons again....possibly for more lies and speculation...depending on whether or not the club confirm anything. Not much change there is there?

I am sick to death of the constant tabloid nonsense that comes out. It’s about time someone took a stand for us lot. We don’t want violins, but if the press and media can’t get away with Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City, Arsenal, etc, etc being ridiculed, then why should we?

A perfect example was a number of papers last week reporting our poor attendance. When we still had one o the highest in the league last weekend and Bolton brought about 20% of what they could have brought.

Anyways, back to the Keegan issue... I think people need to stop and think before they act!

The same people who are saying Wise and Jimenez are making our signings, are the same people who are saying they would throw their tickets in if Wise was in charge. Why? He has obviously made some fabulous signings!

At the end of the day until official confirmation is made, then nothing is true as far as I’m concerned.

I’m sick of us being made a laughing stock!

WE ARE NEWCASTLE UNITED, I THINK IT’S ABOUT TIME WE UNITE!!

How do you know this? Did you go and ask them?

Also with people gathering outside the ground protesting about what has happened shows how much keegan is loved and that we care about out club. This would happen at any club with great support. Im pretty certain if Ferguson was sacked at Man Utd people would turn up outside their ground and start protesting.

Before anything was confirmed?

How many times have you seen the sacking of a manager dragged out like this one today? I bet not many times.

It was merely rumours, and whether or not the remainder of it was true remains to be seen but after all the shit put across the footballing media why the fuck should we have believed this one?

The charva mongoloids who were in the majority at the ground were only there for something to do instead of sitting in a field smoking the tac they earned from there dole money.

No doubt there would have been some passionate fans there who do go week in week out, to them I don't fault them. I just think it's a little bit fickle.

We're going to be made a laughing stock tomorrow...even more so. Simply for the fact everything will be exaggerated and they will pick out the most embarassing things they can.

Guest Toon Argy

How many times have you seen it been reported on SSN that a manager has been sacked and then later on in the day come out he hasn't been sacked? I bet not many times. SSN is normally extremely reliable and i still believe all this is the boards fault.