Three Legends.

Guest Heneage

Guest toonlass

Wonder how that sad whining mackem twat Macca has spent on phone calls to Century, 5LIve and Talksports today. His phone bill must be massive while his wrists must be knacking from the tossing off he will have done at the thought of us imploding.

While I'm waiting to pick the wife up from work at team valley, I always see Slaven going into Borders at about 5 pretty much most week nights.

Suppose I could "accidently" put my foot on the accelerator whilst he's crossing the road.

Guest FlapjackJoe

I thought Slaven Bilic said something.  Thought he was getting lined up as a replacement...

I now assume it's Bernie...

Guest Kenton Magpie

The show is chomp-tastic, only reason they rip Newcastle to shreads is because there are a number of fans out there who will bite the bait and call in!

Gatesy and Moncur were the only two good ones on that show.

Supermac is an absolute shit for brains who knows nothing. Everynight he claims to be best mates with everyone in football, and has done everything in the game, then fans constantly have to correct him. I really don't understand why Century continue to employ him.

Nick Pickering talks like he was some kinda monster of a player who absolutely nobody in the game dared mess with.

Bernie, well just a wind up merchant.

Guest doctorcamel

I actually think Micky Horswill is a canny fella. He's never snide and just seems like a good bloke to have a pint with. And I can't help liking Slavin either, even though he's a total gobshite. Maybe it's cause he loves The Smiths and so MUST be a good person. But I'd much prefer if Slavin was a Geordie and represented us instead of know-it-all know-nowt MacDonald.

I think someone whos club cant fill their ground should really shut up.

Steve Gibson is a magician - every time they have a league cup/UEFA/FA Cup game against lower league opposition he makes the attendance disappear !