Dennis Wise

Optimistic Nut

Just thought I'd say, think the stick he's got today has been pathetic and uncalled for. He may not be everyones cup of tea, but this has nothing to do with him. This looks between Ashley, KK, and Llambias to sort out, so let's back off Wise a bit.

Bollocks!

I hate the little cockney twat, and it shows a total lack of understanding of NUFC and football in general that Ashley appointed him in the first place.

Theres no need for him to be here, I'm sure Keegan is more than capable of doing whatever it is that Wise does

The only reason he is here is because he believes he will eventually step into Keegan's shoes as manager

Just thought I'd say, think the stick he's got today has been pathetic and uncalled for. He may not be everyones cup of tea, but this has nothing to do with him. This looks between Ashley, KK, and Llambias to sort out, so let's back off Wise a bit.

Bollocks!

I hate the little cockney twat, and it shows a total lack of understanding of NUFC and football in general that Ashley appointed him in the first place.

You complain about the media in one thread and believe everything that is said about Wise in another. Amazing.

Theres no need for him to be here, I'm sure Keegan is more than capable of doing whatever it is that Wise does

The only reason he is here is because he believes he will eventually step into Keegan's shoes as manager

sure you don't want to alter that sentence as it;s a bit stupid.

on a similar vein why has everyone moaned on about a director of football yet said sod all when we had gordon milne as director of football when robson was manager ?

Gordon had the title but he was brought in by Bobby & worked under him.

No one has a clue what has happened today so everyone is equally to blame. Agree though thats its unfair for any 1 person to be singled out but Wise is just an easy target for people to take their frustration out on.

He would have been aware when he took the job on that if any little thing went wrong that clashed with Keegan, that he would be first in line for the slagging off

Yes - lets ignore the odious little shit who has failed miserably to strengthen the squad adequately and has undermined the manager since he was appointed.

His focus has never been on first team transfers though. That's Jimenez' job. Bearing that in mind, I don't see how he's undermined the manager either.

sure you don't want to alter that sentence as it;s a bit stupid.

Wise's role is as head of transfer activity, obviously the "scouting" part Keegan couldn't do but surely Jimenez and Vetere could report back to Keegan rather than Wise

No one has a clue what has happened today so everyone is equally to blame. Agree though thats its unfair for any 1 person to be singled out but Wise is just an easy target for people to take their frustration out on.

He would have been aware when he took the job on that if any little thing went wrong that clashed with Keegan, that he would be first in line for the slagging off

Trueness.

on a similar vein why has everyone moaned on about a director of football yet said sod all when we had gordon milne as director of football when robson was manager ?

Gordon had the title but he was brought in by Bobby & worked under him.

keegan knew he was going to have a DoF and theres been loads of carping all over about what wise actually does.

wrong. not equal blame but no blame till we know who done what and why.