Deaths in Corfu

Rob W

Yes I heard about this last night, shocking story. I read though that it may have been food poisoning through mushrooms they ate? If it is Carbon Monoxide then its unforgivable and that it could have happened to anyone. 2 kids lives have been taken, the mother is on the way out and the father is in a coma  bluesad.gif

Harsh as this may sound, this wouldn't have been a story if it had happened in the UK - as it does all the time - it's only because it gives the newspapers a chance to spout off about dodgy foreigners that it's even come to our attention. It's sad the way the press decides upon what lives are worth based upon how much sensationalist bullshit they can write about them.

It's a tragic situation like, don't get me wrong.

Harsh as this may sound, this wouldn't have been a story if it had happened in the UK - as it does all the time - it's only because it gives the newspapers a chance to spout off about dodgy foreigners that it's even come to our attention. It's sad the way the press decides upon what lives are worth based upon how much sensationalist bullshit they can write about them.

It's a tragic situation like, don't get me wrong.

too unfortunatly true,the media picked up on it as a suicide/murder story in the wake of the father throwing his kids off the balcony story.

just like after that baby was mauled in leeds by the rottweiller,the attack after in east anglia( i think)wouldnt have made the nationals without the earlier attack.