Anil Ambani

LooneyToonArmy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

WUM.......

Anal will have it as a Chronicle exclusive tonight!  ;D

As for the story, i hope so, were never going to see CL football again at this rate. Citeh are nailed on 5th for the foreseeable, and a strong challenge for those 4 CL spots.

Only way we will get there is to have the same kind of financial input.

Just imaging this place if we had been taken over on the last day of the window and brought in Robinho and put a £50m bid in for Torres with a promise of 18 players just like him.

Sorry but i want that more than loans from Valencia and unheard of players from Europe.

Don't want another takeover but a big rich Arab Group investment with Ashley would be nice.

Indian, Arab what's the difference hey skirge?  :lol:

:lol: was just looking at investment, not the investor from the  WUM title..

I'm really split on being taken over by some rich foreign investors.

Part of me doesn't like how Chelsea have just come from no-where to buy various bits of silverware, the other part of me doesn't want Newcastle to get left behind and hates the fact that we can't attract any decent players these days.

However as it's only mentioned in an Anal article, I wouldn't get too excited

I have to admit that I would feel slightly cheated, after all these years of not winning anything, if we finally did it by splashing £300m on players.

I know that sounds silly.

On the contrary, if there's a rich investor who wants to buy us a new server, I'm all ears...

I'm really split on being taken over by some rich foreign investors.

Part of me doesn't like how Chelsea have just come from no-where to buy various bits of silverware, the other part of me doesn't want Newcastle to get left behind and hates the fact that we can't attract any decent players these days.

However as it's only mentioned in an Anal article, I wouldn't get too excited

That's pretty much my thoughts.

And what if this bloke did take over and decided that he didn't want keegan as manager? Would we have mongs outside the ground telling him to fuck off back to pakistan [sic], or wouldn't that matter if he pumped money into the club?