Takeshi's Castle

Carlito

Found a tape full of episodes of this the other day and it had me in stitches. Anybody else watch this? If so what's your favourite events? I think for me the High Rollers and Skipping Stones are hilarious when they go full speed and land on their face :lol:

Also Craig Charles comes out with some really funny stuff at times. "And he is actually a she...They all look the same in a crash helmet, don't they"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q314HG4KblU

do they still show that on Challenge TV btw? Takeshi`s Castle is so old......last finished broadcasting in 1989! Still a good laugh though......wish we had gameshows like that in the UK but too many of that safety regulations bollox that Asians don`t give a stuff about :lol:

Knock Knock where they charge into the doors head first at 100mph and nearly break their necks, Skipping Stones and the one with the massive boulder that comes down the hill are my favourites  :lol:

They still show it on Challenge yeah. I was actually thinking the other day how much potential this could have if they were to make a game of it on the xbox 360. Imagine creating your own happy clappy jappy chappy and taking them online against 100 other people :lol:

I watched the double bill last night and they had a game on called "Avalanche" where they have to run up a mountain whilst the guards are throwing huge boulders down at them :lol: Was quality because one of the guards got caught up in the avalanche and all hell broke loose as about 10 boulders came flying downhill, taking out everyone and everything in sight :lol::lol::lol:

I watched the double bill last night and they had a game on called "Avalanche" where they have to run up a mountain whilst the guards are throwing huge boulders down at them :lol: Was quality because one of the guards got caught up in the avalanche and all hell broke loose as about 10 boulders came flying downhill, taking out everyone and everything in sight :lol::lol::lol:

The unpredictability is the beauty of it tbh :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

I can't believe it took four blokes to write those english episodes!  (Charles, Ben Mole, 2 others)

I could do it off the cuff and do a better job! Fantastic show like!

Did anyone EVER claim the castle, or was battle royale boy unbeaten?

Guest lankybellwipe

Theres been a few winners like. Apparently they won a million yen or something if they stormed the castle.

What's that, like £500?

£5040 if my memory serves me right  O0

Guest lankybellwipe

:lol: 50p. Could get a mars bar or a pack of monster munch out of it anyway :lol:

A Maaaaars  a daaaaaaaaay, helps you work, rest and slip on a stepping stone, bang your head on another one, and drown wearing a  batman costume.  :rolleyes: