Dear Kevin Keegan

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm deeply saddened you have resigned (in fact saddened doesn't do how I feel right now any justice whatsoever) but I respect and support your decision to do so 100%. You are a credit to the game of football which has turned into everything you're not. No passion, no loyalty, no commitment, no integrity, no honesty and all about money money money. You will forever live long in our hearts and hopefully one day you can bring yourself to forgive the game you give so much to. Stay well King Kev, you're better off out of this broken club because you deserve so much better and so do we the fans and we'll get it, it is just a shame it will be without you the man who has done the most to give us fans the Newcastle United we deserve.  :clap:  :weep:

dear Kev,

You are the best thing ive ever seen at Newcastle, as a player, and as a manager, those 2 promotion seasons were the best times i ever had as a fan. I had the good fortune to meet you on Grimsbys pitch. I know in my heart, we have not seen the last of you at the Toon, Hopefully soon these idiots in charge will realise the MASSIVE MISTAKE they have made,

take care kev

Guest trainer

I'm deeply saddened you have resigned (in fact saddened doesn't do how I feel right now any justice whatsoever) but I respect and support your decision to do so 100%. You are a credit to the game of football which has turned into everything you're not. No passion, no loyalty, no commitment, no integrity, no honesty and all about money money money. You will forever live long in our hearts and hopefully one day you can bring yourself to forgive the game you give so much to. Stay well King Kev, you're better off out of this broken club because you deserve so much better and so do we the fans and we'll get it, it is just a shame it will be without you the man who has done the most to give us fans the Newcastle United we deserve.  :clap:  :weep:

:clap:

enough said, sums up exactly how i feel

Guest Darth Toon

The one man without who Newcastle United as we know it would not exist - we would be pissing about in the lower leagues somewhere if it wasn't for his passion, enthusiasm and sheer will to win.

We've been privileged to have him, and the world of football is a lot poorer without him.  Another nail in the coffin of the game.

Simply irreplaceable.

Guest jan 1st 1985

excellent post mate,it seems ashley has chosen wise etc over the man who could have took us somewhere.im amazed,ashley really needs to go.we dont want you at our club well i certainly dont!