Just To Change The Mood A Little.

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If found guilty, there is no maximum limit to the punishment the 26-year-old could get - but a long ban from the game and fine are thought likely

Nice to see the spotlight will be on us even more later today! Excellent!

they'll put the boot in imo, kick us when we're down without a doubt

I tend to agree with you. I reckon they'll make an example of him again. Which he fucking deserves actually.

on the pitch?  arguable

in his life, absolutely

arguments aside it's only us that'll suffer anyways

they'll put the boot in imo, kick us when we're down without a doubt

I tend to agree with you. I reckon they'll make an example of him again. Which he fucking deserves actually.

on the pitch?  arguable

in his life, absolutely

arguments aside it's only us that'll suffer anyways

I'm just tired of him and his antics. He shouldn't be in any job and I think that Keegan and the club should have had a bit of integrity in this particular case and got rid of him as I think that somtimes 'doing the right thing' is more important than "OMG but think of all the money we'll lose11!!!" He doesn't deserve to play for anyone. Waste of space as a human being.

Thought this was funny in his Wiki entry though:

"Joey Barton grew up in Huyton, a town within the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley in Merseyside. During childhood, he stood on street corners eating rats to support his blood lust..."