steve wraith

lovejoy

Guest Anth.Nufc

Biggest w***** ever.

Why is he? not saying he is or isnt just dont know that much about him apart from when he speaks on sky etc.

Charlie Kray. The twins elder brother was introduced to me at a party in Hackney and we got on like a house on fire. Charlie was always the perfect host and always had a smile on his face and a drink in his hand. We worked together on merchandise for the twins and arranging a lot of the Kray parties. I was a character witness for Charlie at his drugs trial and subsequently a regular visitor to him in prison until he passed away in 2000.

he calls ashley an embarassment?

takes one to know one mate.

tosspot.

He talks more sense than 98% so far seen outside SJP - make that 99.9....but thats not saying much, and hardly to be seen as a compliment.

Guest marky555

That video is an absolute roar.........the bit before he starts dancing again "....Here we gan..." , then he starts jumping round like a fucking idiot.

Thought this guy spoke a bit of sense outside of SJP, barring the non-alcoholic drink bit......any respect I had for him has just gone after this, thinks he's some kind of legend around here by the looks of things....and he's not.