Soooooooo then...

catmag

Bangers and Mash from M&S. Then a galaxy ice cream, then some iced gems and finally some milky bar buttons that were for my cousins baby when he comes tommorow. Bit harsh, but, I deserve it after the last few days have put me through. :(

...and finally some milky bar buttons that were for my cousins baby when he comes tommorow. Bit harsh, but, I deserve it after the last few days have put me through. :(

Are you going to replace them, or just dramatically declare when they arrive that you had a gift for the baby but you ate them in despair? :lol:

...and finally some milky bar buttons that were for my cousins baby when he comes tommorow. Bit harsh, but, I deserve it after the last few days have put me through. :(

Are you going to replace them, or just dramatically declare when they arrive that you had a gift for the baby but you ate them in despair? :lol:

I'll have to, I've got him for half the day on my own and it's the only bargaining tool I have with the stubborn little bugger!

I'll have to, I've got him for half the day on my own and it's the only bargaining tool I have with the stubborn little bugger!

They're sly little gets.

Grilled up some Mahi Mahi with a nice jerk ginger glaze and also grilled up some veggies with it as well (mostly peppers along with the usual suspects).  Sat around and watched the Tao of Steve and just tried to chill out mostly to get all this shit off my mind.