"I am supposed to be a hard lad mesell like"

ED209

Anyone seen the shaven headed tattoo laden big earinged gimp on ssn???  "  I am supposed to be a hard lad mesell like"  what a prat!!

why do they always interview mongs about nufc on the telly??  is it because nufc and mongs go hand in hand?

Anyone seen the shaven headed tattoo laden big earinged gimp on ssn???  "  I am supposed to be a hard lad mesell like"  what a prat!!

why do they always interview mongs about nufc on the telly??  is it because nufc and mongs go hand in hand?

no, it's because ssn and mongs go hand in hand

Guest the_guv_nor

hasnt the schoo, holidays finished now??? how nice that father has been to pull his 12 year old from school to protest outside sjp

The fact is, Newcastle has some reletively deprived areas in very easy reach of SJP which inturn leads to these people you see on SSN.

Sad, but it is a fact.

Fair enough, but couldn't some of the failed abortions in the background stop smiling like window lickers when the cameras are switched on.

There's nothing funny about the present situation.

Guest Sniffer

The fact is, Newcastle has some reletively deprived areas in very easy reach of SJP which inturn leads to these people you see on SSN.

Sad, but it is a fact.

Fair enough, but couldn't some of the failed abortions in the background stop smiling like window lickers when the cameras are switched on.

There's nothing funny about the present situation.

agreed, and if he was so deprived why spend money on big jewellry  and tattoos!!!  being deprived is no ecuse for having bad taste and behaving like a bell end!!

Presumably you have never been to the States and seen the bling and tattoos on the deprived etnic minority. Some people just can't get their priorities right. It's not just an NUFC related phenomena.

I was watching the BBC news at 6am this morning and there was like 5 or 6 chavs standing outside St James Park drinking beer and holding a cardboard Ashley out sign and as soon as the tv reporter turned to them they were bouncing around like lunatics.

Amusing to see people criticising the words of the man-on-the-street, but when Barton gave his cringeworthy 'I always knew I had a higher calling' interview, there were plenty on here saying how well he came across.

Guest toonlass

hasnt the schoo, holidays finished now??? how nice that father has been to pull his 12 year old from school to protest outside sjp

The schools in Northumberland go back on Monday, IIRC.

Tuesday. Teacher training day on monday!

Amusing to see people criticising the words of the man-on-the-street, but when Barton gave his cringeworthy 'I always knew I had a higher calling' interview, there were plenty on here saying how well he came across.

people on here criticise the mongs who are from deprived backgrounds acting like twats

people on here praise Barton who is from a deprived background but believes he can escape it's clutches

???