Douglas Hall

Guest The Fox

Guest The Fox

What input does he have on the club and how often does he attend matches, I mean he is vice chairman I believe..

Is it a case of sitting in Spain collecting his pay.

Guest The Fox

Taken from a Douglas Hall interview a few years back:

"Although I've been in the shadows, it's not as if I haven't been doing anything for this club. I've been abroad looking after my business and investments in Newcastle United."

If you want to know what Douglas does for his money, see below.

Guest Invicta_Toon

he has his finger permanently on the shredder button in Gib, in case the IR / FA / UEFA / SE ever come a calling

What input does he have on the club and how often does he attend matches, I mean he is vice chairman I believe..

I don't think anyone knows what he does, good bad or indifferent.  It's a matter of public record that Cameron Hall Developments have struggled badly under his directorship however.

he has his finger permanently on the shredder button in Gib, in case the IR / FA / UEFA / SE ever come a calling

Bruce Shepherd owns the shredder and is renting it to the club for £250k a year  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't think anyone knows what he does, good bad or indifferent.  It's a matter of public record that Cameron Hall Developments have struggled badly under his directorship however.

never turned a profit of it's own back since SJH left apparently

only shows profits from payments from NUFC plc

(IIRC)

He's got some abandoned shack in Gibralter he apparently "operates from" for tax purposes, and he's a "worldwide club publicity agent" or some such nonsense, which I presume means leaving a few business cards around seedy bankok clubs.  That's about the limit of what he brings to the club AFAIK.