whats bad for newcastle will be good for local sides

womblemaster

This week has proved that premship football is now a waste of time for real footy fans; its all about money and loyalty has been removed from the business formula; except for the slaves erm i mean fans

I wont be cheering on newcastle anymore.  I started watching football cos of keegan and so guess i will stop because of him.

Probably about time people voted with their feet and went to their local sides like ashington town, blyth spartans etc.

the premiership is an empty ship, between the americans the arabs and the cocneys its a busted sinking vessel.

This week has proved that premship football is now a waste of time for real footy fans; its all about money and loyalty has been removed from the business formula; except for the slaves erm i mean fans

I wont be cheering on newcastle anymore.  I started watching football cos of keegan and so guess i will stop because of him.

Probably about time people voted with their feet and went to their local sides like ashington town, blyth spartans etc.

the premiership is an empty ship, between the americans the arabs and the cocneys its a busted sinking vessel.

Piss off then you part time joker.

Guest WashyGeordie

If loyalty has been removed, then surely we wouldn't be getting 50,000 average, and roughly 3,000 every/most away games?....

Piss off then you part time joker.

seconded

He's right, it is all so superficial and you struggle to find some sort of link to your team these days, we are just clients for these new owners who really don't give a monkeys about our clubs but just want to milk us and the rest of the world if possible.

True also, that you can't just change allegiance as Nufc is in our hearts and it is one hard slog to be honest.

I think he means if you want real "romanticism" and feel football how it used to be and on a purists level still is... For those of you who haven't been to lower division games you should try it... Knowledge is power!!

If loyalty has been removed, then surely we wouldn't be getting 50,000 average, and roughly 3,000 every/most away games?....

Because all the numpties that said "I'm not supporting the club anymore/I'm not going to the games anymore" realised they never actually meant it.