Poyet rules himself out of running for NUFC job

BONTEMPI

If we were to get Poyet he would be facing an uphill battle from the start with the fans, but what would happen if he succeeded and we did well under him, principle still hold and most still hate, or would we come to accept him?

I wouldn't have a problem because I don't hate him to start with. On the pitch he used to get on my wick when he scored against us, but he built up a good reputation for the work he did at Leeds. I don't think he'll be persuaded though, not the most attractive option to uproot to the north where the supporters of your own team would be willing you to fail .

What a load of crap again Tron. No one will be willing him to fail at all. They would love it if he suceed, just highly dubious that he would and not give him any benefit of the doubt. They'll be exactly like they were with Souness, nobody wanted him to fail just expected him to.

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

Got Leeds relegated to the third tier for the first time in their history and left them at the first opportunity.

As a man -

Barely speaks English after living here 10 years

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

I reckon there were talks as reported, but he decided not to come.

Dont know if it's been mentioned/posted, but thoday's Chronicle reckons talks took place, but Poyet is reluctant to leave London.

Just hope its true!!

Bloody hell I've just read that piece by the Chronicle it makes it sound like we are trying to pursade him to accept the role and somehow West Ham are a more attractive proposition than us, but if Poyet turns us down we are hoping to get West Ham's cast offs !  Honestly have we fallen this low, it's  extremely sad if we have.

And how would the Chronicle know whats going on?

They've shown all Summer that they're clearly out of the loop and any of their exclusives have either turned out to be bullshit or have already been picked up on here from foreign news sources a few days earlier.

Point me to the part of my post where I said FACT !! Do you not see the phrases like "make it sound like" in my post ?

Honestly Baggio your comments are getting worse by the second.

If you don't think it's true then why bother commenting on it?

West Ham cast offs ffs. Muppet.

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

Got Leeds relegated to the third tier for the first time in their history and left them at the first opportunity.

As a man -

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

You forgot to add:

- is an ugly Uruguyan cunt.

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

As a man -

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

That about sums it up, but Tron would have you believe he's the next Arsene Wenger.

Guest johnson293

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

As a man -

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

Doesn't need to be though - the job description is that he just needs to Coach, Train, Select and Motivate the first team - oh, and not talk to the media about Transfers.

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

As a man -

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

That about sums it up, but Tron would have you believe he's the next Arsene Wenger.

Well he's not coming so it's pointless wasting any more effort on this. Can someone draw the curtains please?

Poyet's credentials:

As a coach -

As a man -

MATES WITH WISE

Gets angry on MOTD

SPEAKS SPANISH

As a manager -

nil

Could you make him sound any worse? :lol:

Did well at Swindon and put Leeds into a strong position with Wise, also speaks good english. I would have been sick if he'd have joined us.

Dont know if it's been mentioned/posted, but thoday's Chronicle reckons talks took place, but Poyet is reluctant to leave London.

Just hope its true!!

Bloody hell I've just read that piece by the Chronicle it makes it sound like we are trying to pursade him to accept the role and somehow West Ham are a more attractive proposition than us, but if Poyet turns us down we are hoping to get West Ham's cast offs !  Honestly have we fallen this low, it's  extremely sad if we have.

They've shown all Summer that they're clearly out of the loop and any of their exclusives have either turned out to be bullshit or have already been picked up on here from foreign news sources a few days earlier.

Point me to the part of my post where I said FACT !! Do you not see the phrases like "make it sound like" in my post ?

You are proving you are indeed kermit the frog in a parallel universe with your comments lately Baggio.  So that’s a little rich coming from you.

I ask you again when did I say I believed it, read my fucking post you moron, it clearly shows how skeptical I was with what they are saying and trying to see if anyone thinks it's true.

Just hope its true!!

You are proving you are indeed kermit the frog in a parallel universe with your comments lately Baggio.  So that’s a little rich coming from you.

I ask you again when did I say I believed it, read my fucking post you moron, it clearly shows how skeptical I was with what they are saying and trying to see if anyone thinks it's true.

Stick to ice hockey, soccermom.

Just hope its true!!

You are proving you are indeed kermit the frog in a parallel universe with your comments lately Baggio.  So thats a little rich coming from you.

I ask you again when did I say I believed it, read my f***ing post you moron, it clearly shows how skeptical I was with what they are saying and trying to see if anyone thinks it's true.

Stick to ice hockey, soccermom.

Wow cutting, I'm almost in tears here.

SSN are still saying they 'understand' Poyet is the leading candidate btw. :neutral:

that just means he's the one Ashley's henchmen would prefer. It needs Poyet to be receptive for it to happen and he's ruled himself out.

SSN are still saying they 'understand' Poyet is the leading candidate btw. :neutral:

I can see it happening now, I really can, I didn't think Ashley was that stupid, but his levels of stupidity when it comes to running Newccastle United seemingly know no bounds.

Guest VegasToon

I can see it happening now, I really can, I didn't think Ashley was that stupid, but his levels of stupidity when it comes to running Newccastle United seemingly know no bounds.

Guest elbee909

Well, he probably is.  Shows how far behind our other candidates are then.

Don't forget that two out of the blue goals for Chelsea in the FA cup semi final dumped us out in a game we dominated.  I hated him that day, never forgiven him.

Don't forget that two out of the blue goals for Chelsea in the FA cup semi final dumped us out in a game we dominated.  I hated him that day, never forgiven him.

Sums up the logic of about 80% of those against tbh.