Poyet rules himself out of running for NUFC job

BONTEMPI

Dont know if it's been mentioned/posted, but thoday's Chronicle reckons talks took place, but Poyet is reluctant to leave London.

Just hope its true!!

That's not a problem for us, he can live in London and travel up on the day of the match.

Dont know if it's been mentioned/posted, but thoday's Chronicle reckons talks took place, but Poyet is reluctant to leave London.

Just hope its true!!

That's not a problem for us, he can live in London and travel up on the day of the match.

Or he could live in London and watch it on the telly like Dennis.

Just hope its true!!

thats the big plan, ashley in hollywood, managers in london, The Tea lady hands the team sheet out with the cuppas saturday lunchtime,

Just hope its true!!

thats the big plan, ashley in hollywood, managers in london, The Tea lady hands the team sheet out with the cuppas saturday lunchtime,

But who's selling the timeshares in Spain??  :aww:

Guest MrSundlofer

Just hope its true!!

I have had!  :razz: in Gran Canaria...

Just hope its true!!

I have had!  :razz: in Gran Canaria...

:razz:

Guest optimistic nit

Poyet might be the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people in actively supporting Newcastle. Beats me why anybody would think he's popular north of Watford and there is absolutely no reason I can see that he'd be any more acceptable than wise. Except to those who don't mind bending over a getting f***ed yet again. And there appears to be a number of them on this forum.

well said, we cant let the sheep decide, we will run round in circles forever....oh look...the grass is greener over there...baahh

thats a pretty ironic post you've got there ;)

I'm not saying he isn't a good coach. But he is still totally unproven as a manger and like you said i really don't think he could handle the pressure.

Have you met him personally?

I'm not saying he isn't a good coach. But he is still totally unproven as a manger and like you said i really don't think he could handle the pressure.

Have you met him personally?

As a player, Poyet always showed up in the big games, and certainly seemed like someone who thrived under pressure.